STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Help with Fantasy Grounds 2

I just purchased the Full FG2 license and I'm trying to create a character.
    I updated my license and the FG2 don't recognize any of my powers and such. Where do I get further updates and such so FG2 will recognize my character's class and such?

See the revised 4E video tutorials thread just a few below this one. That may help. I found it useful.
    Greg Schlosser

I watched them all, unfortunately none of them mention anything about getting data into your Library. They Just assume you have all the content in it.

Not to sound patronizing or anything, but did you also review the instruction page? I am not certain if they do say anything about it, but who knows.
    Greg Schlosser

Which Instruction page are you refering to? Do any of you remember how you got content in your Library to being with?..

Yes, I've scanned through that link, It doesn't provide information on how to get content for your Library.

Dang, sorry about that. I wish I could help you better. Try their support at [email protected]. Maybe they can help you out.
    Greg Schlosser

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Akarashi
    Yes, I've scanned through that link, It doesn't provide information on how to get content for your Library.
    WotC does not allow the electronic distribution of their content. You need to have access to a DDI account and parse the info or have the .pdf's (which I believe they discontinued) to build your own 4e library. There is a thread that kinda explains it in more detail somewhere around here but I am not sure which one.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard
    WotC does not allow the electronic distribution of their content. You need to have access to a DDI account and parse the info or have the .pdf's (which I believe they discontinued) to build your own 4e library. There is a thread that kinda explains it in more detail somewhere around here but I am not sure which one.
    Christ, I'm getting the impression this is more trouble than it is worth. Fortunately, I don't give up. Where would one find the latest latest 4EParser v4.0.20 to download?

Thread Information