DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Savage Worlds Videos

Now we holidays out of the way and a new computer built I can resume the videos...

So are there any requests?

I need to finish the creating modules how-to.

I'm also planning to replace the original video (with the crap sound), that I had to split into two (to make if fit on You Tube), with a longer version (with better sound), I'll post these on my web site (when it's up!)
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

A basic tutorial for a newcomer to Savage Worlds (GM and Player) and how to use FG to play.

Kind of a "Here's how to play Savage Worlds" as well as "Here's how to play with FG", and the DM version as well.

What things do you want me to cover?

I've done the character sheet, creating a campaign & the Combat Tracker...

Using it all the time I've forgotten what else I found confusing when I started (I also had the advantage I could email the guy that wrote the FGII version when I got stuck!).

I am more than happy to answer ALL you requests!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk
    I've done the character sheet, creating a campaign & the Combat Tracker...
    Are those posted somewhere already? I'm new to FG and just getting used to the 4E ruleset. Been wanting to try out Savage Worlds, and video tutorials would be great.

Blog Entries
    Very helpful videos. Even for seasonned GM's sometimes you can benefit from another user's experience and way of doing things.

Personally, I'd like to a see a demo that shows the applications of the new unofficial patches that were released by the community. I have a hard time understanding how the new Powers extension has modified the ruleset. I tinkered with it and couldnt get it to work.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter
    Very helpful videos. Even for seasonned GM's sometimes you can benefit from another user's experience and way of doing things.

Personally, I'd like to a see a demo that shows the applications of the new unofficial patches that were released by the community. I have a hard time understanding how the new Powers extension has modified the ruleset. I tinkered with it and couldnt get it to work.
    That's a nice quick one.

I'll crank that tomorrow (I hope!)

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortani
    Are those posted somewhere already? I'm new to FG and just getting used to the 4E ruleset. Been wanting to try out Savage Worlds, and video tutorials would be great.
    They are posted on my YouTube Channel (for now).

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter

Here you go....

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

One thing I've found is that if you have the "unofficial patches" extention and the "powers" extention both enabled then the "powers" extention doesn't work. The "powers" extention by itsself works.

Quote Originally Posted by Tristram
    One thing I've found is that if you have the "unofficial patches" extention and the "powers" extention both enabled then the "powers" extention doesn't work. The "powers" extention by itsself works.
    I've not tried the patch extension ( i just hacked the relevant files), but good to know.

I wonder why the problem occurs though?

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Thread Information