STAR TREK 2d20

Mod making for 4e help

im trying to create some modules for the 4e. however I am hitting a road block with the class markers in the client.xml

can anyone point me to a list of these... or at least the one that would be similar to the one from the 3.5 set that is (reference_classspelllist) or (reference_domainlist) or (reference_schoolspelllist).

thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    Shadue, if you join the Yahoo online RPGA group over at https://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/RPGA_Group you will find some 4E modules as part of the client reference ZIPs.

You can use these as a reference template to build your modules or alternatively I would recommend looking into using the 4E Parser. Its a tool you can use to compile 4E modules.

More information here.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Hrm... ok. I took a different swing at the proverbial ball.

I tried making my reference module within FG.

im trying to make the reference module within the Starwars RPG ruleset. I have the 4e set, and have been successful so far in creating a nice Force Power module.

What I have done is create 6 story entries, and 1 NPC personality that I created all the powers in to link to the stories pages. Then I linked the 5 main story entries to the one main story entry to access them all from.

Then I /exported and chose stories with library and client... and personalities with just client.

It works great, however when I open the library, it shows all the stories. Is there a way to hide the 5 sub directory story entries and just show the main story entry in the library?

Thread Information