DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Learning Savage Worlds

For a while I've been wanting to learn Savage Worlds. I got a copy of the rulebook, but as always, it's better to actually 'Do' then just Read about it.
    I've tried 3 times to sit in on sessions and learn the rules but each time I've been thwarted (1st attempt I had to unexpectedly leave early, 2nd session it turned out to be all RP, and 3rd session a thunderstorm knocked me off line).

I may be cursed, but I haven't confirmed it.

So, I'd like to try again. Is there anyone out there who'd be willing to let me sit in on a session while they played, and sort of explained tidbits as it went? I'd promise to be a nice quiet lurker and not ask too many questions or try to interrupt the session. I just want to see the rules in action to better help me understand

Mucho thanks
    H
    DM: For reference sake, when a bad guys dies, I'll turn their token over. So an upside down 'A' or 'B' means it's a corpse.
    PC 1: So if we kill a 'M' is it reincarnated as a 'W'?
    PC 2: That damn 'O' just won't die!

Andugus and I have a Savage worlds campaign you can observe. Our next session is June 16, from 8-11 PM EST. If you are interested, let us know and we'll make sure you get the connection information.

Also, the last session ended in the middle of a fight, so you will definitely get to see some rules.

Viz, that would be awesome. Thanks
    DM: For reference sake, when a bad guys dies, I'll turn their token over. So an upside down 'A' or 'B' means it's a corpse.
    PC 1: So if we kill a 'M' is it reincarnated as a 'W'?
    PC 2: That damn 'O' just won't die!

Thread Information