FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
    I cannot even figure how to put a banner or a signature on my profile on this website. I can see how to add an image when making one post such as this but where do you insert it on the profile here?

Quote Originally Posted by dmkevin View Post
    I cannot even figure how to put a banner or a signature on my profile on this website. I can see how to add an image when making one post such as this but where do you insert it on the profile here?
    Hi dmkevin,

Choose Profile from the Menubar at the top right of the forum pages, then choose Edit Signature from the Menubar on the left
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Alright, I've created a signature.

This is my test.

Alright, I've created a signature.

This is my test.

Didn't work . . . .

Attachment 12701

Blog Entries
    Hello dmkevin,

I still don't see it here; however, the original intent of this thread was to provide banner images you could download and then use on other gaming forums that you frequent.

Yes, sorry about that.

hello. yes it is me again lolol. ok question.. ive noticed in the pfrpg bestiary they have the entries for the monsters..yet no tokens/images....now for personal us iguess without the lawyers coming after me with pitchforks or worse yet, mountains of paperwork, could someone possibly walk me through the process of hooking of an image to the entry in question...like i siad.. i have all the books and had slowly but successfully transferred them to pdf and since i have no found this wonderful program trying to recreate the beginner's box just to see if i can actually do it i'd like to know about the monsters. just give me a hollar if possible. thanxs..

john

hi guys.. wasnt too sure where to place this so please.. no fireballs at me lol.. ok im trying to build a character using the pathfinder ruleset on the program.. but different things look like they are 'locked' such as the AC and the fort and reflex... not really locked but i cannot place the initial set up numbers and was wondering if im doing something wrong... if someone has any idea, shoot me a email. im up for most of the night.. laters.

John

Welcome to using Fantasy Grounds.

There's a forum for each game system to ask questions specific to that game system, such as Pathfinder/3.5E. You'll find that you get a better (or faster) response when posting in the correct forum.

The total numbers for those statistics on the PC sheet in the Pathfinder implementation on FG can not be edited directly, because it is actually a total of a large number of modifiers. Check the Combat tab on the PC sheet to modify the individual modifiers that make up that statistic.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information