DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Right now I'm looking at 4-6 players (I have a friend outside of these forums who intends to play). That would be a good amount for me. After this weekend I'll probably start working on getting the ball rolling for this.

BTW, for those who havent played Gurps before, the first mission is going to be a basic training. It's purpose is to help figure out the rules and 'wont count', as in, if we play it and you don't like how your character was made or want to make changes, you'll have a chance after that.
    DM: For reference sake, when a bad guys dies, I'll turn their token over. So an upside down 'A' or 'B' means it's a corpse.
    PC 1: So if we kill a 'M' is it reincarnated as a 'W'?
    PC 2: That damn 'O' just won't die!

I'm interested, and I have had an opening in my game schedule, but I'm way out of your TZ so I would need a better picture of when you plan to run your sessions
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Okay, sorry it took me so long to get back to this (there's some hectic RL stuff right now). I suppose before we go forward with anything we should see what peoples schedules are like. Someone may find themselves unable to play if we have to play on one day and they can't make it then.

ronnke was kind enough to set up a scheduling calender for this game so that we can see everyones availability out which day of the week would work best (Keep in mind this is probably going to be once a month, but I like to have a day of the week so that we're not constantly working around).

Go to this site, enter your name, choose your timezone, and then click on the times that you are available. Once we get people putting up their schedules, we're start figuring things out and moving forward.

(The scheduler is set with GMT timezone, so for those unaware in America:
    Eastern: GMT -4 (for daylight savings at least)
    Central: GMT -5
    Mountain: GMT -6
    Pacific: GMT -7)
    DM: For reference sake, when a bad guys dies, I'll turn their token over. So an upside down 'A' or 'B' means it's a corpse.

Posted my general availability.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Still interested, but as the scheduler is on a weekly basis and I work a four week 24 hour shift pattern, I cant really make use of it.

It's more of a rough schedule, if there's a way you can estimate days when you'd be available, that'd be nice. Otherwise, it won't be a big deal if people miss once in a while.

Sure. I'll PM you a copy of my four week shift pattern. Ill have to modify it from GMT to your time zone, but it shouldnt be a problem. Ill be on a blacksmithing course over the weekend though, so you should have it by Monday.

I have setup some simple forums for the WWII campaign. Nothing fancy, but it should help. There's not much there, but if you're serious about joining th campaign, feel free to go and sign up.

https://tinyurl.com/28gjfow

Good news. Im free from Sunday this week through to about the 15th of July as Im on annual leave. The only exception being a week tomorrow, when I have to work a single night shift.

Wondering if you still had any openings for this game. My schedule is pretty open for the most part. I haven't played GURPS 4e yet but I do have the books and have been interested in trying it out.

Thread Information