DICE PACKS BUNDLE

3.5 Homebrew looking for player

I am currently running a campaign in a homebrew setting. The players have joined an ancient guild as protectors of the multiverse's integrity. A few variant rules are in effect (none too game changing). We are down a player and in dire need of a healer.

knowing the date, time and time zone of the game would greatly assist in determining my availability.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=478

Or in text format
    Friday 18:00 GMT DST
    "Chikara aru kagiri ikiteku ne, kyou mo" - Bleach

I would be interested. Never played using FGII but I am willing to buy it to play. Message me.

I wouldn't mind joining in. If you could PM me details so I could get an Idea about what kind of band-aid dispenser to make it would help me to speed up making the character.

Hi, i would like to Join your Session but only if your are willing to accept a total rookie... i have never played a 3.5 o role match in my life, only Pc rpg games that come close to it. my english is not so good but is Acceptable, so please can i join ?

i live in chile southamerica, my time is GMT - 4

I had forgotten about this post. I am afraid I had to close down my campaign due to circumstances in real life (not being able to have time once I go to college, and unsure whether or not I'll even be able to host once I'm there, etc).

Thread Information