FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Well we are using a script that we called "trooping the Color". After the Roll we lookup the table and create a new one with different Dice images.

Fenloh

Do you know if it's possible to script the "graphics.xml" file? Right now, that's the only thing that accesses the "d6_icon.png" image.

You may want to ask Questions like this in a different Thread.

I do not understand what you are trying to tell or ask me anyway. The graphics.xml is only translating filenames into names used in the programing. Why would you want to script there? What are you trying to do.

Fenloh

Quote Originally Posted by Fenloh
    You may want to ask Questions like this in a different Thread.

I do not understand what you are trying to tell or ask me anyway. The graphics.xml is only translating filenames into names used in the programing. Why would you want to script there? What are you trying to do.

Fenloh
    Agreed. It wouldn't matter where you posted this question. There is not enough information on what you are trying to do to offer a solid answer.

Perhaps detail your goal a little more?

All I wanted to know was where you can change the code to get coloured dice to show up in the chat window, like the image posted earlier.

I found a thread that covers all this and tried it out, with mixed results : some rolls got the coloured dice, others were all black.

I will post in that thread but since people are talking about this being the best Shadowrun ruleset, I thought the creator would be able to shed light on how to handle coloured D6's (which is what I am trying to implement for the Dragon Age dragon dice)

Quote Originally Posted by drahkar
    Agreed. It wouldn't matter where you posted this question. There is not enough information on what you are trying to do to offer a solid answer.

Perhaps detail your goal a little more?

As a note to everyone. I went ahead and repackaged the existing Shadowrun 4E into a PAK file and wrapped an installer around it for extremely simple installation. Just download the ZIP from the Wiki and run the installer.

https://oberoten.dyndns.org/fgwiki/i...hadowrun4E.zip

Thanks a lot drakhar, that makes it easier to install, i think.

Unfortunatly thats the 1st Version of the SR4 Ruleset though and it does not have the colored Dice feature.

Fenloh

If you have an updated one with all the stuff prior to working on your major revamp, let me know and toss it over. I'll update the installer.

Hi,

at the moment it is not possible for me to continue with the Rulesetprograming for SR4. The Charsheet is mostly done, thanks to bob_ross part of the npc sheet is done. The Combat Tracker needs a lot of work and several other things need to be done.

If anyone is interessted in continuing the project at the moment, pls send me a pm.

I will be able to help, but i will not be able to continue until the beginning of the new year.

Fenloh

Thread Information