FG Spreadshirt Swag

Deadlands: Reloaded

Is anyone out there running DL:R games using the SW add-on. I'm interested to play DL:R/SW but haven't found anyone running it.

I know the SW add-on isn't perfect for DL:R but I have some ideas on workarounds.

I just wanna get some gameplay under my belt before I try to GM a system I've never played before.

Thanks!
    -Azrael

Blog Entries
    I'm poking and sniffing around for some SW players for a possible Sunday evening group. Or perhaps Monday, Wednesday or Thursday evening. DL:R is on top of the list but Solomon Kane, Legends of Steel and the Daring tales of the Sprawl, Space Lane and Adventure. Just to name a few. SW is full of interesting and fun settings.

I think I saw your post on the Savage Worlds Online forums.

Anywho... I've got 3, possibly 4 interested players but I'd like to get a few more. If you're interested just shout in here and I'll hear ya!
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Alright, so it's on!

Deadlands: Reloaded Sundays 7pm EST!
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Didn't see this in time to attempt to join last night, but I would be interested if you still have openings.

Thread Information