STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thread: New Campaign

New Campaign

Hi,

Is there anyone here who would like to join a new Campaign?

The campaign settings I'm considering are
    1. Dragonlance - Taladas
    2. FR - Icewind dale
    3. FR - Bloodstone Lands.

At the moment I'm working on a campaign website and writing up the campaign introduction. It will take a few weeks before I start the game, but in the mean time I want to get input from players who are interested (Setting, alignment, style, etc...)

I'm new to FG2, but I've been DMing for many years now. I know there will be a bit of a learning curve for me to get used to the FG2 system, but from what I've read on the forums it doesn't take that long.

Thanks

You open to new players? i havent played much dnd, but i gotta get experience sometime

Please let me join!

Pretty please! I will cover any role you want!

Quote Originally Posted by Morbus
    You open to new players? i havent played much dnd, but i gotta get experience sometime
    Yes, I am open to new players. I would only suggest that for your character you pick something easy to play like a fighter.

I'll provide more details regarding character creation soon. It really depends on what setting we use. If it is Dragonlance then I'll have to find some good rules for 4e and make them available.

Quote Originally Posted by Adran
    Pretty please! I will cover any role you want!
    Hi Adran, I just noticed that you are 12. Sorry, but this game won't be suitable for your age. I guess I should of said that I was looking for older players
    Last edited by Demogorgon; May 2nd, 2010 at 19:50.

Depending on the day/time I would be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon
    Yes, I am open to new players. I would only suggest that for your character you pick something easy to play like a fighter.

I'll provide more details regarding character creation soon. It really depends on what setting we use. If it is Dragonlance then I'll have to find some good rules for 4e and make them available.
    just one more question: there are a couple homebrew class i have been wanting to try (https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Demon_Arm_(3.5e_Class) or https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Death_Knight_(3.5e_Class)) is that okay? if not then i can just roll up a base class

Hey Demogorgon,

27yo Australian player here, but fairly flexible in terms of time (as evenings US/Canada are mornings for me, and I have a few mornings free at the moment). Sunday and Wednesday nights (US/Canada time) are currently out for me though.

Have 4e and FGII experience (although no expert), I'd be most interested in Forgotten Realms campaign setting (with a mild preference for the Bloodstone Lands, Damara/Vaasa etc), and happy to play any role. I would generally concept characters once the setting/location/opening adventure theme were settled.

Enjoy actor/storyteller style play, but also like things to keep moving and not spend forever RP-ing for the sake of it. Not fussed on theme, but like it to be linked and intertwined with the published FR lore however the DM sees fit to incorporate it.

Hope that covers everything!

Quote Originally Posted by MacLeod
    Depending on the day/time I would be interested.
    ok good, I'll keep you updated. So far it looks like the game will be on the weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbus
    just one more question: there are a couple homebrew class i have been wanting to try (https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Demon_Arm_(3.5e_Class) or https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Death_Knight_(3.5e_Class)) is that okay? if not then i can just roll up a base class
    I take it from that you want to play in an Evil campaign? It don't have a problem with that, just keep in mind that if I twist the campaign to suit evil characters I'll have to develop a plot device to prevent everyone from killing each other.

Also please note that those classes you have linked to are 3.5e and not 4e.
    Last edited by Demogorgon; May 3rd, 2010 at 15:21.

Thread Information