Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Great news!

Great news Sir Devin (do forgive me for this little play on words).

I'm glad that my little private initiative regarding the site you took so much time to build didnt upset you or anyone else, and I daresay that, on the contrary, managed to bring some new information to the fore.

Be sure to let us know where we can log in and continue being ugly monsters, we do enjoy it so!

All the best and my deepest gratitude for the work done so far and your willingness to keep the site going, despite the way it might look or interact with it's users.

Great things are often made so by the spirit in which they were started, and the people behind it...and FUM had the best of both at its core!

FUM is switching back to a more classic FUM.. it's going to be Forums centric with less bells and whistles.
    The new forums are functional, but we plan on expanding the site slowly to add additional features.
    You will need to reset your password to get logged in.
    Thanks.
    -D
    https://fouruglymonsters.com/forums/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by devinnight
    FUM is switching back to a more classic FUM.. it's going to be Forums centric with less bells and whistles.
    The new forums are functional, but we plan on expanding the site slowly to add additional features.
    You will need to reset your password to get logged in.
    Thanks.
    -D
    https://fouruglymonsters.com/forums/index.php
    Great news.

Spyke
    Free GURPS tools for Fantasy Grounds at www.spyke.me.

I am glad to hear the old stuff will not necessarily be lost. At one time, FUM was the neutral site for all VTT users to discuss ideas and encourage further development on this new way to play games.
    • snikle •
    . .lapsus calumni. .

Thread Information