DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123

RE: BRP Ruleset

Having bought the BRP ruleset a week ago i thought i would add my own little bit of feedback

I have always loved the BRP system, It would always be my system of choice.
    Since FG2 has been out ive used generic character sheets to use for BRP (i had considered getting call of cthulhu, but most of my games was set in historical/fantasy or sci fi settings and it did not seem an ideal situation)

The BRP ruleset is what ive been waiting for i like the character sheet a lot, Job well done on that

My only pieces of constructive criticism i would give is:
    The background image... it would have been nice to have a small selection of options to choose from for that background. (Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Post-Apoc, etc)
    Character Sheet: possibility of adding specific skills into the appropriate catagory (this may already be possible as extension, but was unable to do it in game)

Those two points asside i am very happy with the ruleset its as flexible as BRP should be

Well done

Also added some desktop backgrounds i made myself here for use with the BRP ruleset (The dimensions are correct, but to be of use they need to be in the frames directory of the ruleset and the number removed, backup the previous one first by renaming it)

Quote Originally Posted by Aracon
    Overall, I am glad it is available and recommend this to other players. I was a little disappointed by the generic feel of how things looked... but it is BRP after all. I'll be playing around with it some more but my first impression is two thumbs up but wanting to replace the images with a less generic feel.

Is there an easy way to convert BRP into Call of Cthulhu or fantasy look and feel? Perhaps as an add on or a quick how to? Thanks
    Wow. This is the first ruleset I've used (and I have five or six of them) that I actually like the way it looks.

Thread Information