FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Tested as follows :

FG II v2.6.5 (Ultimate) + SW ruleset v3 (unmodified) + the unoffical SW patches extension enabled

Loaded as GM, created 2 characters, assigned them to combat tracker (dragging from character selection sheet) - this worked

Loaded as GM, loaded another windows as a player, created 2 characters and took control of both, then dragged to combat tracker (as GM) - this worked.

EDIT - I then spent 2 hours confusing myself by editing the wrong files. At this point, it seems like everything still works. Ended up clearing my cache folder out a few dozen times though to get to this realisation
    Last edited by phantomwhale; April 13th, 2010 at 23:48.

In your extension, what is the purpose of creating the charIndex and charIndexTable? Since neither of these are used in the base SWv3 I'm assuming it has something to do with some other customization you have done to your own ruleset.

Ah, I used those variables to add a little clarity to the quite fragile button switching that the script does.

They are all local, so I presume they only exist for the lifetime of the function call. I'm certainly not using them elsewhere for anything else.

I am fairly new to Lua, so if anything I've done is "bad practice", please let me know !

Thread Information