FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 9 First ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnke
    Yes, they do have the same stat block, but I think it should still be seperate and the stat block repeated for the seperate spaceship item.

Perhaps enable drag n drop ability to drag a spaceship stat block into the "Items" stat block. Just as a though, in the item information maybe have a link field where you can link the spaceship item. So click the link in the item, and it opens up the spaceship.

*hope that makes sense.
    It made sense

I must admit, though, at the moment I still think it's simpler leaving it as part of the main ruleset. But I do see the need to make it possible to switch it on and off as required.

I'm off out now to get some fresh air! Too much staring at the screen today.

Spyke
    Free GURPS tools for Fantasy Grounds at www.spyke.me.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyke
    I'd have to go dig to see if we could convert a set of fields into a windowlist item and also identify where in the list it was about to be dropped.

Need some time!
    I'll do some digging myself and have a bit of a play.

I'd definently like to see the combat tracker refined to keep track of the current round, as well as the ability to retain HP/FP for PCs over multiple sessions...

while I understand the second part, I do not understand the first part of your request.

Sorry...

Currently, the combat tracker never updates its round count. It's always stuck at 0.

If those two things were added, this utility would be completely awesome...

just need to check ... are you using the latest version? if not get it from ...
    https://enhanced.vlexofree.com/

Next are you properly advancing the tracker by using the advance turn button?
    Attachment 2940

to advance the rounds without going through the turns you can also click "Next Round" button opposite side as the next turn button
    Last edited by saithan; August 24th, 2012 at 14:49.

There is automation, but I added the Resistances Damage modifiers in and ask for jogasores use it before rolling damage.
    As for the damage modifier that I use impalement bending, contusion not use anything, but alas the problem is revealed in the damage of cut: (

Thread Information