5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

module install help?

So I've just installed FG-II (v2.6.5) so I'm a newbie to this software. Anyway, we want to play a pre-built adventure (to get started). So we purchased and downloaded "Well met in Kith'takharos (White Haired Man). The "Read Me" file indicates that I need to copy the .mod file into the modules folder (makes sense), which I have done.

Then it talks about activating saying
    Now the module can be activated from within Fantasy Grounds II.

1. Launch Fantasy Grounds II.
    2. Open the Module Activation window by clicking on the "book" button in
    the upper right.
    3. Well Met in Kith'takharos should be available as a module.
    4. Drag open the small book icon to the right of Well Met in Kith'takharos.
    The module should now be activated.

So after launching Fantasy Greounds II in step 1 (see screen capture attached), I simply do not see any "book" button to click on - what am I missing?

Thanks for any advice you have

Do you have the full version or the lite version? Although I don't have the lite version, I don't think that the lite version can host adventures modules, as they can not host games to play only the full version can. But since I do not have a lite version I can't make sure.

Since we are waiting for the picture to get approved, you could PM me the picture or send me link with it in it and I can take a look.

cpbs
    AbacusForge - Blog
    Think - Develop - Build

Player:Yes Times: Contact Me

DM:Yes/Also willing to DM groups (PM me) Time: Contact Me

Rulesets: 3.5, Cthulhu

Quote Originally Posted by cpbs
    Do you have the full version or the lite version? Although I don't have the lite version, I don't think that the lite version can host adventures modules, as they can not host games to play only the full version can. But since I do not have a lite version I can't make sure.

Since we are waiting for the picture to get approved, you could PM me the picture or send me link with it in it and I can take a look.

cpbs
    Well I paid for "full" so I assume that is what I got... I do have buttons (on the left side) for "Load Campaign" and "Create New Campaign" (plus "Join Game" and "Manage Characters") so I think it is "full".

Thanks again for the help.

So what ruleset are you using to start off with as your base ruleset? As well, what icon pictures can you see in the top right corner of the page?

This is mine, and how i access it.

If the download does not show, i also posted it here.

https://abacusforge.com/download/gallery/fgii.jpg
    Last edited by cpbs; April 2nd, 2010 at 19:44.
    AbacusForge - Blog
    Think - Develop - Build

Player:Yes Times: Contact Me

DM:Yes/Also willing to DM groups (PM me) Time: Contact Me

Rulesets: 3.5, Cthulhu

As one of the White Haired Men, I also received the parent post as an e-mail before I knew it was posted here. The poster was new to Fantasy Grounds and had not yet gotten past the window where the campaign is selected. I explained how to create a campaign and reach the point where a module could be loaded.

I think the problem has been solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Viz
    As one of the White Haired Men, I also received the parent post as an e-mail before I knew it was posted here. The poster was new to Fantasy Grounds and had not yet gotten past the window where the campaign is selected. I explained how to create a campaign and reach the point where a module could be loaded.

I think the problem has been solved.
    Yes indeed and much thanks to the White Haired Man for their help with a total "newbie" question...

Thread Information