FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

April 1st PST 6:30PM One-Shot NEED 3 Players and DM for 4e

Howdy, I'm hoping to put together a short notice 4e one-shot adventure this Thursday Evening at 6:30PM PST. If that time doesn't work we will reshoot for Tuesday April 6th at 6:30PM PST.

Purpose: I'm new to FG2 and am interested in seeing how a 4e Adventure is done correctly using FG2. So I need a DM who has a decent amount of experience with the tool, preferably one that has an adventure ready to go (may have run it before) with (pregen) characters.

Please PM me for applications. In general looking for mature players (not based on age, but personality).

I myself and my 26 year old son will be players currently. We are open to roles, so state what type of role you would prefer in PM.

-Phil
    Last edited by PhilFischer; March 31st, 2010 at 06:00.

I'm interested in playing as a player. I'm probably up to play some sort of striker maybe an avenger or i'd play a leader type and im free both dates if necessary.

Need DM / 2 Players

Great, sounds good. If the DM has characters pre-gen you can take the striker.

We still don't have a DM, module or level of characters to use.

I humbly and respectfully submit that the chances of finding a DM to run a game at a specific time and within a few days, at random, is remarkably small.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus_egan
    I humbly and respectfully submit that the chances of finding a DM to run a game at a specific time and within a few days, at random, is remarkably small.
    I see. Well I had no idea but will remain optimistic for the moment. Perhaps later if no one shows. Thought there was more activity than that.

6:30pm PST is what in EST, 9:30 or so?

yes it is 9:30pm. Figured for 3 hours, maybe less but it appears we will not have a DM for tonight unless one pops up in the next few hours so I am hoping for Tuesday evening.

How does 9:30pm EST sound to you?

I can DM a 4e one shot at 9:30pm EST

Phil - I sent you a PM yesterday that I could DM, if you wanted. Did you get it?

Anyway, if Czar doesn't mind being the DM, then I would love to play. I haven't been a player in a long time.

Is there a problem if I join too?
    I'd like to have a One-Shot for the same reasons as you, considering I never played FG before, altough my case may be a little more extreme
    I also need to get waters testing for a possible GURPS game
    And I can play at that timezone today/tomorrow
    Wandering in the Community and the Calendar
    Searching for a Game which doesn't mind newbies who never played Pen & Paper RPG's before

Thread Information