STAR TREK 2d20

World of Greyhawk Modules!!!

Hello everyone, I have benn looking for a site to purchase some digital downloads of

WGR1: GREYHAWK RUINS
    WGR2: TREASURES OF GREYHAWK
    WGR3: RARY THE TRAITOR
    WGR4: THE MARKLANDS
    WGR5: IUZ THE EVIL
    WGR6: THE CITY OF SKULLS
    WGRx: IVID THE UNDYING
    From THe Ashes Box set.

The paper back are SOOOoooo.... expensive. If some one could point me in the right direction it would be great. These would be so much fun to GM You can also reach me via email at [email protected].

Thanks

Unfortunately, Wizards pulled their sales of all PDF's almost exactly 1 year ago.
    Concentration and dedication are the hallmarks of... Oh! Shiney!!
    CST (GMT -6:00)

They did say they were thinking about using the Kindle at Amazon to release PDFs in the future and Amazon has just release some free software so you can read kindle e-books on the PC... sooo if WotC actually does release their stuff on Kindle then it looks like there will be a way to get digital copies of Wizard's stuff again.

What a bummer I have some really great memories of the Greyhawk area. Maybe they will release it some time soon

Not quite on topic, but WotC released some free PDFs online. One of which is Ivid the Undying.

I'd forgotten about those PDF releases. Also if you are into Classics they converted Tomb of Horrors and While Plume Mountain to 3.5 and there are some other ones - that doesn't look like the full archive they may not have the 3.0 adventures. You can find them here: https://www.wizards.com/default.asp?...030530b&page=1

Awesome guys thanks alot
    Whether I am right or wrong.... I am still the Dungeon Master!

You might not find true TSR or WoTC Greyhawk modules but you could try Dragonsfoot.

Thread Information