STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

Thread: Layer Extension

Blog Entries
    Hey guys,

Be sure to check the laboratory notes here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=12497

I believe all the requested events have been added.

Blog Entries
    Yeah I did notice the LUA enhancements, thanks for that. I will get to it (at some point), promise.

Right now I have a list as long as your arm of checks and changes to make to all the extensions I have recently released for 4E, following the monstrous update from you guys.

This on top of map, map and more map making for H3 and two parallel running SoW campaigns, sheesh. I really need to find a game to play in as a player for a change

And pulling together a nice little standalone .NET app (FGII 4E Module Tools) which makes short work of module text production for 4E.

I need sleeeep.

FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Just thought I would pop in and say a few words. I've been thinking that some kind of "layers" for FGII were needed for a while now, great work to see you guys putting in the hard yards on that. I look forwards to seeing how your layers feature turns out.

If I might add... maybe the functionality of the layers, the user friendliness, would be enhanced with some kind of "Layers Pallet" or a little panel that displays which layer is currently active? Sort of like how Photoshop uses layers?

Just my 2 cents...
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Looks like Im necroing this one, but I wanted to ask has the development of this gone anywhere? Ive been away dealing with college and my third child was born about a month ago.

My coding time has practically vanished, so I haven't been able to make any headway on this. Sorry.

Congratulations on your new child!

Stuart

Thread Information