FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    So far i have 4 people wanting to play, need 1 more for a good game to start, if we can get people by this Thursday night i might be able to put together a short little start for the game that we can play

for those who want to start making they're characters this will be the set up

Starting lvl = 4
    Starting gold = 5,400gil
    For ability scores roll 4d6, 6 times for each ability, drop the lowest die for each roll and add the top 3 for the number
    all characters are to be a neutral or good alignment, no evil characters to start, but if the group decides to later do evil things its ok with me
    no traits or flaws, dont wanna do that stuff

For those who need the link to the website again here it is
    https://ffd20.orgfree.com/phpBB2/index.php

Story:
    You live in the world of Bahemiah, a unique world with lots of wonders and unexplored lands. At the same time it is a very dangerous place with many vicious bloodthirsty creatures. You live on the continent of Fenrir, named after the Aeon that created the continent. It is a mountainous continent with tall peaks, vast plateaus, and deep valleys. Not much is known about the land's history other than its origin as most of the land's history is written on the walls of ruins filled with the most dangerous creatures.

Most people live on the plateaus of the continent to keep away from the dangers of the low valleys. There are 3 main cities, Lindblum, Treno, and Alexandria. Treno is a more traditional city, the people who live there tend to stay away from technological advancements and keep to an old style of living. It is known as the Trade city as it sits between the other 2 main cities Linblum and Alexandria.

Lindblum is known as the "City of the Sky" because of its tall buildings and constant airship flying in and out of the city. Its extremely high altitude also helps support its name. It is the most technologically advanced city of the three and it shows the moment you walk in the city. Almost everything in Lindblum has a piece of technology on it. It is all powered by the Aeon Eden, who sits deep inside the mountain that Lindblum stands on.

Alexandria is the most populated city of the three. It is a large city on the Northeastern part of the continent. It is well known for its Aeon, Alexander, who uses its power to sustain a barrier to protect the city. The City is ruled my King Lioden, a kind-hearted man who wishes only for the best for his land and its people. He has called all of you to his kingdom to meet with him personally, the intents of this summon have yet to be mentioned. You were told to come a day early and to stay at the Eden's Inn.

once i have enough people interested i will contact those in the game to discuss the characters further
    Last edited by Raznok193; April 22nd, 2010 at 04:09.
    GMT -5 (EST)

well i officially have 3 people in the game and 2 people who said they were interested that i sent PMs to, if ne one else is interested just post on the forums and ill put u on the standby list in case someone leaves or if i add another spot to the game

Also for feats, you can use either the ones in the FF books, or feats from the 3.5 Core books or the Complete books

another note, im not gonna be worrying about languages, for the most part everyone speaks the same language other than mages that use a magical language for spells
    Last edited by Raznok193; April 22nd, 2010 at 03:18.
    GMT -5 (EST)

srry guys, things didnt go as planned today and i ended up being busy til about 5 mins ago when i got home, but next week things should be good to go and we'll be able to play
    GMT -5 (EST)

no problem, things come up
    All shall bow before me!!!

Thread Information