DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Missing tokens in Iron Heroes ruleset

I recently purchased the Iron Heroes ruleset from the Fantasy Grounds online store. In the zip file for the download was an IHTokens folder with a readme stating:

"Place the tokens you wish to use in your HOST folder for monsters and NPC. If you want the tokens to go to you players place them in the SHARED folder."

I was expecting to find tokens that I could use in Fantasy Grounds but instead the IHTokens folder only contained the following files:

DA README.txt 1 KB
    FD Token License.txt 8 KB
    Tokens_AE.jpg 422 KB
    Tokens_Animals_Abber.jpg 410 KB
    Tokens_Constructs_Elementals_Fey.jpg 391 KB
    Tokens_d20 Modern.jpg 405 KB
    Tokens_Dragons_Giants.jpg 415 KB
    Tokens_Magical Beasts.jpg 413 KB
    Tokens_PCs & NPCs.jpg 405 KB
    Tokens_Template.jpg 391 KB

In each case the jpg looks like a screen shot of Fantasy Grounds overlaid with a title.

I apologize if this is not the correct forum for asking this type of question.
    He who laughs last, didn't get it.

Blog Entries
    This is an older product originally built by Digital Adventures. I am not real sure why there is a tokens folder like that in the file but I can confirm that is the case. Perhaps it was meant as an advertisement for their other token products but it does seem strange. The Iron Heroes Beastiary does come with 34 tokens in addition to the monster stats, but I noticed that those are black and white tokens. The Iron Heroes Beastiary is a separate product though.

We plan to go through all of our older catalog and rework them to include the simple installer used on all our products since October 2009. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused and please email me at
    [email protected] if there is anything I can do to further assist you.

-Doug

Thread Information