STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    You guys are in for a treat. I've been DMing a Burning Sky game (we just got to Paragon) and it's easily the most fun I've ever had playing DnD.

Blog Entries
    I like how its not a dungeon crawl. Crawls are so boring for DM's. You're the one who created the campaign modules for FG2 right?
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter
    Saturday works best for you, but are you available Thursday evening? Cuz that's when I'll be running it.
    Thursday evenings I am available. It's just after a day at work, I can be grumpy.
    ~"I'm not insane. I just have a vivid imagination!"~

Putting together a Human Illusionist Wizard from the Lyceum Academy.
    ~"I'm not insane. I just have a vivid imagination!"~

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter
    I like how its not a dungeon crawl. Crawls are so boring for DM's. You're the one who created the campaign modules for FG2 right?
    Yep, that's me. Glad people are using them. They improve in quality as they go, but if you find problems let me know, I'm keeping a list.

As for the campaign, it's not just the lack of dungeon crawls. There are some really interesting characters, multi-faceted political complexity, and encounters that make sense (and aren't always about combat).

Looking to pick up a Game either days work for me

I have both 4e and 3.5 experience as well as FG experience IO currently play a live campaign Sundays in my town but im definitely happy to roll up a new one and add another game Ill definitely give the setting a read over again. Im not to picky about roles leader to striker, though I do pride my self in making some nice controllers.

shoot me a PM if you have the space or not. If so then Ill have a character ready to go asap

thanks
    Last edited by Drizzt06; March 14th, 2010 at 10:33.

Blog Entries
    Invites have been sent. If some people do not report for duty (hehe) I'll definately come back to this thread to send more invites to fill out the spots. Thanks for everybody's interest.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Thread Information