DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Savage Worlds - Shadows of War

Good day all!

I am currently seeking a maximum of two players to take part in an ongoing campaign set in a home brew fantasy world using the Savage Worlds system.

The world is one of my own creation, with some inspiration from the Dragon Age: Origins game by Bioware. It is a "dark fantasy" setting, with many of the "special rules" still being worked on (I'm considering tweaking magic a little...just not sure how yet).

I'll be using the core Savage Worlds v3 ruleset, SW:EX, and the Fantasy Companion (which has not been released as a module yet...but if you have it handy in hard copy you can use it).

Our first session, which will include Char Gen, and possibly an introduction, will take place at 14:00 Copenhagen time, Sunday Feb 21, 2010. I plan on running on average 4hour long sessions.

This will be a bi-weekly campaign.

Should you have any questions, please ask away!
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Kalan
    Good day all!

I am currently seeking a maximum of two players to take part in an ongoing campaign set in a home brew fantasy world using the Savage Worlds system.

The world is one of my own creation, with some inspiration from the Dragon Age: Origins game by Bioware. It is a "dark fantasy" setting, with many of the "special rules" still being worked on (I'm considering tweaking magic a little...just not sure how yet).

I'll be using the core Savage Worlds v3 ruleset, SW:EX, and the Fantasy Companion (which has not been released as a module yet...but if you have it handy in hard copy you can use it).

Our first session, which will include Char Gen, and possibly an introduction, will take place at 14:00 Copenhagen time, Sunday Feb 21, 2010. I plan on running on average 4hour long sessions.

This will be a bi-weekly campaign.

Should you have any questions, please ask away!
    Barring connection problems, I am soooo there!
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Hey Vincent,

Your campaign sounds like something I'd be interested in. Do you have any idea how long it will run (I need to confirm if I can fit it in to my gaming/life schedule)?

I run a weekly Hellfrost campaign here in London, UK and I'm also reaching the End Game of a 4e Eberron campaign that I've been running biweekly since the launch of 4th edition. (both are traditional table top games, not FG2)

I'm currently working on converting several adventures from the Lands of Legend (Dragon Warriors) to FGII modules and I'm hoping to run those under the Savage Worlds ruleset at some point later this year. In the mean time, I'd like to sit on the other side of the screen and get more experience with FG2.

Cheers,

Savage Sid

@kal - Dude, of course you're in I'm running this mostly for you man I saved you and Stuart a spot

@Sid - well, not sure how to answer ye mate. I plan on running between 3-4 hours every two weeks for as long as you lot can put up with me There could be occasional missed sessions (due to birthdays, family visits, the like), but hopefully those will be few and far between So if you want in - you're welcome to join in

Depending on work, I hope to at least put up some of the flavour text for the world up prior to Sunday. I'll post a link to the wiki in the next day or so so that you guys can register.
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Hi Vincent,

If you have room I would be interested. Doorway to Darkness was too brief, I've been waiting to get to be a player again. This fits my schedule and would give me a good reason to get the Fantasy Companion.

-Tristram

I might be interested in joining though I have never used the Savage Worlds v3 ruleset.

I am willing to learn.
    I am here to listen, not to teach, go look somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Tristram
    Hi Vincent,

If you have room I would be interested. Doorway to Darkness was too brief, I've been waiting to get to be a player again. This fits my schedule and would give me a good reason to get the Fantasy Companion.

-Tristram
    Well holy smokes! Long time no see

You're more than welcome to join in Tris! Doorway was FAR too brief (and damn...someone remembers that one!!)
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by jcdf
    I might be interested in joining though I have never used the Savage Worlds v3 ruleset.

I am willing to learn.
    You don't need anything Jc other than a willingness to learn (and a lite licence! )

I'm going to consider this game now full...thanks

I'll be sending wiki information to all concerned in the next couple of days.

Cheers!
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

I mainly asked about your timetable because I've got a holiday coming up in a few months. If thats not a problem, I'm game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sid
    I mainly asked about your timetable because I've got a holiday coming up in a few months. If thats not a problem, I'm game.
    That shouldn't be a big problem I thinks One of the joys of running a biweekly session.

Worst case your character sits out for a session (or two at most) - or we pick up something else for a couple of weeks to give a bit of a break.
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Thread Information