DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Call of Cthulhu - GMT

Checking the interest in a campaign for Chaosium's Call of Cthulhu (D%).

I am based in Kent; UK: and would be looking to run this on Sunday evenings from about 7-ish until 10 to 11 depending on interest. I am looking to take on a couple of investigators, maybe three, to round off the party. We have already got a parapsychologist as well as an author and two others, investigators pending, which will take us up to a total of six which I am aiming for.

Classic (1920's) era starting in America - I cannot remember if it starts in either New York or Boston off the top of my head

Hope to hear soon,

Norm

Quote Originally Posted by Cearlan
    Checking the interest in a campaign for Chaosium's Call of Cthulhu (D%).

I am based in Kent; UK: and would be looking to run this on Sunday evenings from about 7-ish until 10 to 11 depending on interest. I am looking to take on a couple of investigators, maybe three, to round off the party. We have already got a parapsychologist as well as an author and two others, investigators pending, which will take us up to a total of six which I am aiming for.

Classic (1920's) era starting in America - I cannot remember if it starts in either New York or Boston off the top of my head

Hope to hear soon,

Norm
    If this were to end closer to the 10pmish mark GMT than 11, I may be able to swing wife approval to join in. Let me check later today and get back to you
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

11 was mooted as a latest time only. In all probability we would be looking at finishing between 10 to half past GMT

Norm

Quote Originally Posted by Cearlan
    11 was mooted as a latest time only. In all probability we would be looking at finishing between 10 to half past GMT

Norm
    Just remembered I have my own campaigns that date (though a bit earlier in the day)...

I may be able to swing bi-weekly though - weekly could be a bit of a stretch :S
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

I've sent you a PM expressing an interest Cearlan.

Bit late to the party but....

After a very long absence from rpgs I stumbled upon FG2 just recently. I've been scrubbing up on the rules once more and would be very interested in a sojourn into the world of Mr Lovecraft if I'm not too late.

Only one question, do you use purely text or is there some form of voice (SKYPE) or whatever. Have a preference for just text but am willing to try voice as well.

Cheers.
    Last edited by The Cruachan; February 23rd, 2010 at 22:46.

Hello

I'd like to take part if you decide to run this.

Rob.

Sorry people I am going to have to let you down,at least a little. Some personal, real-life issues have unfortunately meant the game will be put back 14 days and as a result I am looking to start it off on Sunday 14th March,

Sorry ain't good enough I know, but at the present it is the best I can offer.

Helios1001; The Cruachan; and skybluerob you are in providing you have the "right stuff" i.e FGII patched up and ready to go. and Sunday evenings free (GMT) of course.

I will try and get online about 8-ish on the 7th for those that want to generate characters with me online, but this may not happen due to my 'stuff.' I'll drop a PM to everyone involved and if you reply via e-mail with your addy I can set someting up with you and keep you informed direct.

Sorry again

Norm

No problem to me, have sent the afore mentioned email as instructed.

Cheers.
    Last edited by The Cruachan; March 1st, 2010 at 17:30.

Blog Entries
    For those interested...

I'm running a Realms of Cthulhu using the Savage Worlds ruleset on Saturday afternoons EST. That might accomodate some of the europeans members. We also use Skype for ooc chat. If you dont have the books it's no problem, we'll get you hooked up.

We played the first game yesterday and had a blast. We have 4 players already.

A dilettante, a thug (cultist slayer), an army psychiatrist and a professor so far.

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Thread Information