STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Corbitt House

I'm not entirely sure about re-distribution of work but I have drawn up the Corbitt House in a decent full color map. I sent a copy in for review for consideration as a ruleset enhancement.

As time permits, I will be working up sites in Arkham and NYC.

Cthulhu

This looks very good.
    I can't join as the time clashes with our Sunday FG2 group ( UK based).
    We are doing C&C currently but I am running Dark ages Vikings when its my turn to GM.
    Good luck with your campaign.

Peter
    Borusa32

Cearlan,

Just a quick note? Are you still planning on running this at some point. Not trying to be pushy just checking as I didn't manage online last Sunday to check.
    Was suffering from the mother of all hang overs at the time...and Monday and a little bit on Tuesday too. Don't really drink so an all day bender was not the best idea I've every had...lol

Cheers

Sorry people,

I had connection problems at the weekend and have only just managed to get some sort of stable connection .... I will be online this Sunday evening from 6 to 7 to get investigators etc done and dusted. Looking to really start either after the character sheets are loaded up or the following week.

I sent an e-mail to those whose addy I had ... sorry of you were missed out for some reason. I'll send out another email later with connection details and so forth.

Norm

Online now for those who want to add / work on their characters.

If anyone cannot get on then e-mail me on

norman(at)nglogan(dot)freeserve(dot) co(dot)uk

I'm online and will keep the computer running all day though I am AFK for most of it - she decided to decorate our bedroom this weekend of all weekends!

Same login as above

Hello

I'd be quite interested in joining this game. I'm on terrible Virgin ADS-Hell at the moment and looking to get a stable connection soon. Skype is a no-no for me (My cat has been chewing cables anyway), but I can handle text no problem so I'll just have to act in character and then do the OOC stuff a little later down the line when I move providors and get a new headset (curse you cat.)

I'm pretty rusty on CoC as it was about 10 years ago since I last played. I've got the rulebook (Think it's a 2nd edition release? I'll double check.) and can give myself a quick refresher.

I'm going to be running a Rolemaster game on Saturdays and it'd be pretty cool if I could, after all these years, partake in something as a player :-)

Let me know if you've got room for another Investigator. I'm ready to dribble my way to the asylum...

I tell a lie.. turns out it's Third edition I've got.

Also I'm based in the Midlands. Ex Londoner moved beyond the great border of Watford...

Hello there. I'm from England but now living in California. I'd be interested in joining a game. 6pm your time equates to 10am here so I could join you if you have space. Just let me know.

Thread Information