DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Hey guys!

Not sure if everyone has or not, but there's now a little more information up on the wiki now with regards to the setting. While I still have a fair bit to go (statting the races fx), I think there's enough there to get the creative juices flowing. While I have the "edit wiki" function disabled for now, I believe you guys can comment - or use the forums for discussions.

I think that's it for now...

See you guys sunday!
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart
    The wiki will not let me register ?
    Hmmm...what error are you getting mate? (maybe send me your email details and I can set you up manually from this end)
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Ok - fixed, waiting activation.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart
    Ok - fixed, waiting activation.
    All done
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Connection info is now up at the Shadows forums

See you all tomorrow!
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Thank you to Vinnie who ran a great game, even if we were all rusty. Shame that the barman had to die...

Seriously looking forward to 2 weeks from now.
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Quote Originally Posted by kalmarjan
    Thank you to Vinnie who ran a great game, even if we were all rusty. Shame that the barman had to die...

Thank you all who showed up...it was a good time, and it was a good thing to get all the rust off the wheels!

Now I wonder what the barman was going to reveal....
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

You did what!

Quote Originally Posted by kalmarjan

You did WHAT!

I am Irish and the one thing I will NOT condone is the killing of the man that provides the drinks. You never EVER EVER EVER kill a barman. What you did was disgusting, BAD!

If this sort of behaviour is going to be the norm in your party then you can count me out.

Repent, NOW or else.
    I am here to listen, not to teach, go look somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by jcdf
    You did WHAT!

I am Irish and the one thing I will NOT condone is the killing of the man that provides the drinks. You never EVER EVER EVER kill a barman. What you did was disgusting, BAD!

If this sort of behaviour is going to be the norm in your party then you can count me out.

Repent, NOW or else.
    Uhh, Fasonestame had this to say:

Well, 'twas not us that killed the Bar Man, it was Miri... who ran away. Something about Ariyana and her not being pleased.
    Seriously though, had some fun times bowling with the dwarves, even if the shoes were not exactly... fashionable.

I know that the dwarf that was fighting with us took exception to that remark, but hey, what's one to do on that? They end up all lookin the same anyway! (No offense Grydor!)

Now, if I could only find that cursed Helystareon, and how he was involved...CURSE HIM!
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Our short little friend exhaled a plume of smoke, levelling his pipe at Fasonestame;

The name is Gryndal, you long legged lout!

Thread Information