Howdy!
I am an experienced 3.5 D&D player looking for a good campaign to join. My recent D&D adventures (or misadventures if you will) have ranged from unsatisfying to disastrously played/ran. I am seeking an organized DM that screens players for game maturity, reliability, and skill. I personally don't believe there should be a roleplay/powergame ratio as it should always fluctuate based on characters choices. The challenge in the game should come from 50% GM, 25% your own choices, and 25% the rest of the party. The rest of one's party should provide occasional challenges for his comrades, but not compromise the entire groups integrity in the middle of a dungeon doing stupid things for no reason other then to get a quick laugh that fades quickly. If any of this has clicked with any of you players or, hopefully, GM's that have a campaign, then please feel free to post here or send me a PM. If, on the other hand, you have taken offense to any of the above, then feel free to PM me on FG and not flame my LFG thread.

Thanks for reading,

-Raen