DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: LFG 4e DnD

LFG 4e DnD

Hey guys, I'm an 20 year old male, I'm currently looking to try Fantasy Ground. As I understand I can play without buying it if someone with an Ultimate License GM it. So that's what I'm looking for.

I'm free almost all the time, I got the basic 4th edition books (PH, DMG, MM) and pretty new to DnD but I used to play another rpg when I was younger so I've done lots of hours role-playing. Just not that many with DnD.

Anyway, I'm good with computers so the program itself will be no problem, watched some tutorials about it and it looks easy. Also I ofc got Vent, TeamSpeak and Skype, or I can get whatever you use if its not one of those. And a good microphone.

I could jump into a group if you need one more player as well, as long as its an Ultimate License DM. I will probably buy a license if I find the program as good as I think it is. Just not sure about it before I've tried it fully.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeduses
    Hey guys, I'm an 20 year old male, I'm currently looking to try Fantasy Ground. As I understand I can play without buying it if someone with an Ultimate License GM it. So that's what I'm looking for.

I'm free almost all the time, I got the basic 4th edition books (PH, DMG, MM) and pretty new to DnD but I used to play another rpg when I was younger so I've done lots of hours role-playing. Just not that many with DnD.

Anyway, I'm good with computers so the program itself will be no problem, watched some tutorials about it and it looks easy. Also I ofc got Vent, TeamSpeak and Skype, or I can get whatever you use if its not one of those. And a good microphone.

I could jump into a group if you need one more player as well, as long as its an Ultimate License DM. I will probably buy a license if I find the program as good as I think it is. Just not sure about it before I've tried it fully.
    What timezone you in?

I'm toyin with the idea of gettin an Ultimate Licence, so any of the campaign ideas I have floatin about may be of interest to you
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

I'm in the GMT+1, but I'm currently unemployed. So I'm at the computer from around this time (9-10 something in the morning) to like midnight. With the exception from some days some hours. But I can most likely play at most times. And well, at weekends I play real DnD so I'm busy then xD

I'm in the GMT+1, but I'm currently unemployed. So I'm at the computer from around this time (9-10 something in the morning) to like midnight. With the exception from some days some hours. But I can most likely play at most times. And well, at weekends I play real DnD so I'm busy then xD
    Aha! So you're in the same timezone as I am then Sweet!

I'm just pokin about on some technical aspects of getting the Ultimate licence, and once those are sorted, I'll likely be getting it before the end of the week.

As a side note, the campaigns I'm looking at running are:

1) D&D 4e Eberron (I have a thread requesting players kickin about somewhere in The Guild House)

2) Fantasy Savage Worlds - a mostly home brew world, heavily influenced by Dragon Age (this is still a work in progress, but I should be ready to run by month's end). This one hasn't been announced as yet as I'm still puttin pieces together
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Yep, well. Just give me a hint when you got the Ultimate License. I would preferably be in a game with as few home brew rules as possible as I'm DM'ing an 4e session myself irl and I dont want to be all confused about rules to the left and right.

I added you to msn, so if you rather talk there its better for me. I always tend to forget forums after a while xD

I added you to msn, so if you rather talk there its better for me. I always tend to forget forums after a while xD
    Hmmm...the MSN add didn't seem to work. Sending you contact details via PM
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Thread Information