Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Blog Entries

Checking interest

I want to run a Realms of Cthulhu module on Saturdays (afternoon or evening EST) with the Savage World rules. So I'd like to take the pulse of the community and see who would be interested.

Any love for Realms of Cthulhu?
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter
    I want to run a Realms of Cthulhu module on Saturdays (afternoon or evening EST) with the Savage World rules. So I'd like to take the pulse of the community and see who would be interested.

Any love for Realms of Cthulhu?
    I would like to play.
    Last edited by Dayson; February 13th, 2010 at 12:40.

Blog Entries
    Awesome! That makes two so far.

Realms of Cthulhu uses the Savage Worlds Explorer Edition rules and you can find a demo here

These rules are enough to make a character and play the game, though settings rule will be provided when its time to make a character. It's only a couple of pages so dont be intimidated by having to learn new rules.

I also intend to run some other Savage Worlds material. Particularly Deadlands Reloaded and a homebrew version of In Nomine using the Super Powers Companion.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter
    Awesome! That makes two so far.

Realms of Cthulhu uses the Savage Worlds Explorer Edition rules and you can find a demo here

These rules are enough to make a character and play the game, though settings rule will be provided when its time to make a character. It's only a couple of pages so dont be intimidated by having to learn new rules.

I also intend to run some other Savage Worlds material. Particularly Deadlands Reloaded and a homebrew version of In Nomine using the Super Powers Companion.
    Please count me in for playing.
    Last edited by Dayson; February 13th, 2010 at 12:40.

Let me know what day and time are good for you, so I can set my schedule accordingly.

I'm definitely interested in a super hero campaign. Brings me back to my Marvel and DC rpg days.

I'll play - I just have standard fantasy grounds, but I will consider buying special packs if its reasonable.
    Last edited by tyrspawn; February 13th, 2010 at 08:27.

SWEX Game

Saturday afternoon is best for me.

Blog Entries
    This will be on Saturdays, at least twice a month. Time of day depends on everybody's schedule. I'd prefer afternoon EST but Saturday evenings would work too. Dayson has already stated his preference for the afternoon, what about the rest of you?

The standard fantasy grounds 2 is all you need Tyrspawn. I dont have the unlimited license so the only users I cant host are those with the demo version.

Time doesn't matter for me - I am very flexible.

Blog Entries
    Ok, I'm working on a Player's Guide aid for Realms of Cthulhu right now to help you guys out with character creation. I think it is safe to say we are enough to start. I will forward more info to you guys shortly.

Would 1pm EST February 20th be a good time to meet?

Thread Information