DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

3.5 game looking for a few more players

Hi all I am in the process of trying to run a game but I got one problem, I am a little short on players. I have two committed (maybe 3) and am looking for 2-3 more players. It looks like it may turn out to be a evil dominate the world campaign but I leave that decision up to the players. I am general mountain time and if you are interested post here or send me a pm.

What day and time is the game at?
    AbacusForge - Blog
    Think - Develop - Build

Player:Yes Times: Contact Me

DM:Yes/Also willing to DM groups (PM me) Time: Contact Me

Rulesets: 3.5, Cthulhu

Intrest

Do you have more details?

we would be looking for maybe a thursday friday or sunday. Probably at 3pm my time. I have a bit more info on this site here https://www.gamingarmy.com/index.php...d=15&Itemid=65 you may have to join the forum to view it though.

Thought I would put the intro to the game up for you all:

The world seems to come back before your eyes. Pain wracks your body as flashes of horrors beyond fathoming flow in and out of vision. The smell of vomit reaches your nose. The sensation of your stomach in your throat lends the fact that it may be your own or is it your heart in there? The sounds of chanting surround you vision finally returning, around you is a group of cloaked figures in a perfect circle. Below you there is a circle of some sort glowing with an eerie light. One of the figures looks up pulling her hood back to reveal a face awash with anger. She holds an amulet in her hands "What is this?" The group of cloaked figures look to each other whispering to each other. "I don't understand I did everything you told me to and you reward me with this?" the woman yells seemingly at the amulet within her grasp. An unearthly light comes from the amulet and a deep voices says "Finally you have returned"

Also another thing for you all to know is that the characters start at lvl 3.

hey im intrested what time zone are you im UTC/GMT +10 hours ESt let me know if thats good

Well you piqued my interest! Now for character specifics. It might be easier to ask what you will not allow. I am leaning towards a roguish type, though arcane classes are viable too. Hmm, perhaps a warrior class? BTW, will you be using Skype?

well I am pretty easy on what you can make so what you would like really. We are not using skype (well its not required). Also I have room for 1 more I believe maybe two but need to hear from a person who showed interest earlier.

Working on a toon now I'll send it to ya when I'm done

Thread Information