5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Looking for 3.5 or 4.0 D&D game

Time Zone: CST (GMT-6)
    Game System: D&D 3.5/4.0
    Playstyle: I like a 50/50 combat/RP where everyone's involved.
    Character Style: Melee attackers, defenders
    Lawful Good Honorable types of characters: Vassal of Bahamut Paladins, Monks, Honorable Samurai
    Neutral Good: My last neutral good character was an Avenger(non-evil assassin PrC) who assassinated tyrants and evil, but then whose lord demanded he slay innocents as well and refused and so was hunted down where upon he joined the PCs after changing his looks.
    Chaotic Good: Robin-hood type characters, freedom fighters
    True Neutral: keeping the balance Druid/Rangers, sneaky adventurer/treasure hunter
    Evil: If the campaign isn't alignment specific and the DM allows; from time to time I do enjoy playing a more "Wolverine-esque character" who may go alittle too far with interrogations and has someone pull him back. Still on the side of good, just with a different way of doing things.

Setting: I normally play Forgotten Realms, but I'm open for other ideas such as Eberron, been thinking of playing a warforged for awhile.

Times Available
    :
    I'm open on Monday evenings(4-9pm), Tuesday around noon(12pm-4pm), saturday around noon (12pm-4pm) and Sunday after noon (4pm-8pm).

Additional Info:
    I like playing many different shades of the same alignment or different character classes/types/backgrounds.

While I had purchased 4.0 at release I never did find a local 4.0 game to play. I believe there is a 4.0 ruleset for Fantasy Grounds so it would take me some time to learn that. So it would be my first "real" 4.0 game.

I've been playing 3.5 for years now and purchased FG a few years back so I'm good to go with that.

PM or post with me in the thread if you want to talk or if you have Modern Warfare 2 and want to hang out when we're not playing D&D hit me with a PM and we can trade Gamer Tags.

Here is an option, although I don't think that it will fit into your availability.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=11639

Thread Information