DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for a game

Hello everyone, I am looking for a game that I can join in on. I have had FG for a while but I havent been able to use it much. I would like to make my own game, but I would like to see how a game can be put together and run using FG. I would prefer either 3.5 or a white wolf game, because those are what I have, but if anyone can help me get more ( I am still a little lost) then I would be happy to play any game. Thank you!

Welcome, PetStick. You need to let people know which time zone you are in, and when you would be available to play.

Spyke
    Free GURPS tools for Fantasy Grounds at www.spyke.me.

Also check out the "putting the cart before the horse" and the "starting a weds night FG game" threads on here too .... generally speaking it's best to write up a first level character's stats, have a one paragraph (at least) description for personality and one paragraph description for background (so the DM knows you're serious ) , then PM said info to the DM on here after checking the threads in this forum for DM"s announcing they're looking for players - also post a reply on the thread introducing yourself and stating your interest in the campaign too to be on the safe side

Thread Information