5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Well, in response to those that have suggested other games. I'd be willing to try anything, really. Anyone who has a game they'd like to invite me into, feel free to send me a PM. Like I said, my schedule is much more free than it should be.

Ansbach, your message has inspired me to start trying again to put a group together myself. What I'm thinking is we'll just take turns, going around the table, running a module and switching out the DM. We'll sort of vote on who we like most as DM and keep that person. Then we'll start a real campaign. Anyone interested in participating in this, send me a PM.

Hyumitsa, check out the "putting the cart before the horse" and "starting a 3.5 game on wednesday" threads in this forum (guild house), you should post on either one or both of 'em if you're interested

Quote Originally Posted by Andrepartthree
    Hyumitsa, check out the "putting the cart before the horse" and "starting a 3.5 game on wednesday" threads in this forum (guild house), you should post on either one or both of 'em if you're interested
    I just PMed the creators of both of those threads. Thank you.

This is going to sound really wierd but could you please post an "I'm interested" comment or something to that effect on both threads too? Sorry I should have been more clear about that in my earlier post - you see if your name shows up right there on the thread where they're recruiting players it makes it easier to tell at a glance what players are interested and available for everyone looking at the thread ( this helps me in particular since I tend to act as an unofficial "messenger" PMing people and so forth to say "Hey look at this" - I do this only 'cause communication is so important, I've seen situations where an FG game doesn't come together simply because of lack of communication between DM's and players ..

Quote Originally Posted by hyumitsa
    I just PMed the creators of both of those threads. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansbach
    It’s only difficult to find a game if you aren’t willing to GM.
    yep yep... was always trying to find a game.. eventually started my own and now one of the players who plays in mine started a game so I can play a PC in his.

Thread Information