DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 16 First 123412 ... Last
    I weep for my unborn swordsage.
    weep.

on a different note: I will ascend to a higher powerlevel than you pathetic mortals can ever comprehend!!! mwahahahahhaha!!!!

group alignment? I'd rather have a set alignment than be the odd man out playing LE and have to either play it good or put a dagger between the second and third rib of a party member and then twist.

If you're stabbling people in their sleep, you're not doing a very good job at the Lawful part of Lawful Evil.

I have an alibi and have mind raped someone else to take the fall. I'm protected by the law from all repercussions. Lawful evil, using the law made to protect the weak to protect yourself. After all, stealing magical items is so much cheaper than buying.

Well it depends on which kind of Lawful Evil you're using, the Tyranny kind or the Anti-Villian kind.

Generally the former isn't really conducive to team gaming, the latter though can work quite well.

unless the entire party is evil, therefore I'm curious what the group alignment is going to be.

Based on the OP, i wouldn't expect Ksathra to want to run an Evil campaign (i could be wrong).

Your best bet is probably to go for the Anti-Villain type of Evil, it tends to work out better in a team environment than the Tyranny type anyway.

all hardcover books means just the main books. I dont want any Eberron, Pathfinder, or what not getting mixed into my game, feats, class or otherwise.

As for your Alignment Its really up to you. I'd rather you are able to work in a group with others. But if the whole party is evil and they act smart about it they might be able to have fun and survive.

You still have room for one more by any chance? My tuesday game is pretty much done, so I need to replace it or go insane

yeah So far I've still only been contacted by Johan though I assume Pheonix-IV wants in as well. If you want in the Game send me a Private message with what kind of character your thinking about. (Race and Class)

Yar, i remain interested, i'm just a bit blank atm for character ideas.

Thread Information