FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123

I am concerned that we will lose functionality in d20_jpg. Right now, it has a lot of the improvements in 4e, and I'm concerned that merging d20_jpg with 3.5E will be a step backwards in functionality. Can you assure us that we won't lose any of the functionality we currently have?

My goal is to bring as much of the functionality of the d20_JPG ruleset as possible into the 3.5E ruleset without sacrificing backward compatibility of either ruleset. I might pepper in some of the improvements from 4E_JPG as well.

Regards,
    JPG

Fantastic news! I'm a huge fan of the 4E JPG ruleset and look forward to it's updates being 'built in' to FG.

Thanks and keep up the great support.

Quote Originally Posted by moon_wizard
    My goal is to bring as much of the functionality of the d20_JPG ruleset as possible into the 3.5E ruleset without sacrificing backward compatibility of either ruleset. I might pepper in some of the improvements from 4E_JPG as well.

Regards,
    JPG
    My group is very VERY interested in the 4e ruleset being onboarded. Do you have any kind of a timeline for that to happen (I'm sure it's dependent upon WOTC approval and such)?

Quote Originally Posted by RebRob
    My group is very VERY interested in the 4e ruleset being onboarded. Do you have any kind of a timeline for that to happen (I'm sure it's dependent upon WOTC approval and such)?
    It's already in the test version (see The Laboratory forum). Smiteworks does not believe the ruleset itself infringes on WotC property. I'm guessing after some thorough testing, it'll be in the next version of FG2.

Thread Information