STAR TREK 2d20
Page 46 of 46 First ... 36444546
    Ok So I'm taking over the Game for Tuesday. Was Wondering who is still wanting to play in my game.

Starting level: 4th
    Gold Pieces: 5400gp
    Stats: Roll your normal 4d6 drop 1, But you have to drop one of your Stats by 2 (Can put this into your background if you like some Disaster that happened)
    Allowed Material: 3.5 D&d Play what you wish but beware I wont be going easy. This campaign is going to be kind of bleak, end of the world Swirling vortex in the sky with players having to really beware where they sleep and stuff.
    Players: I'll let the people from the old game join in before asking others and then I'll come back to the Forum and see if there are any people on here that want to play.

I wont bother to Ban anything.

Story So far...

You Adventurers have Been traveling for what reasons you may have and all Meet up in a Caravan Leading to the Galeia Near Wolf Bay. The road has been long all you all decide that staying in the large city for some time to rest and gather more supplies is needed, perhaps you can also make a few bucks while here.

Galeia has been told to be a new land of rich harvests and blessed by the gods for its location near the life giving water. Boats are Seen Traveling in and out of the are on most clear days. The City has turned into much of a trading place and is expending faster then it can keep track of. Criminals and Piracy is not unheard of and the law is trying to deal with itself as much as it is the crime. Citizens are mostly paranoid about having there things stolen but not scared for their life.

Many of these crimes are people reacting to a well known prophecy about the end of the world. The Prophecy stats that the end of the world is near and shall come from beyond the realms known to any and that is will undo the world around us. Naturally when anyone disappears or is found dead by strange mean its put on the fact that the end is near.

The Prophecy is not completely untrue, for it is well known that many hundreds of years ago a group of 4 Adventurers were fabled to have stopped the end of the world as it came very close. The Same Signs are starting to show again as Time has come to pass and the Prophecy is once again looming over the world.
    Last edited by Ksathra; April 16th, 2010 at 01:04.

Allright... I'll join up bud.

Right.
    Feats every 2nd level instead of every 3rd like I normally do.
    You can take 2 traits if you like but no Flaws.

im in too, got a character ready and everything
    GMT -5 (EST)

I'm interested in joining if you have room for someone new.

Thread Information