FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 43 of 44 First ... 3341424344 Last
    Blog Entries
    If you create your own content and you want it to be free, you can post it here, reddit, and elsewhere. If you sell it or it has a monetary component, then you have to get a Publisher Agreement set up, or wait for the FG Forge to be rolled out. The FG Forge is a new publishing platform we hope to have available soon.

Just make sure you abide by any and all copyright laws with the content you produce.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    If you create your own content and you want it to be free, you can post it here, reddit, and elsewhere. If you sell it or it has a monetary component, then you have to get a Publisher Agreement set up, or wait for the FG Forge to be rolled out. The FG Forge is a new publishing platform we hope to have available soon.

Just make sure you abide by any and all copyright laws with the content you produce.
    Again Thank you, I hope the content will be available to all, and soon.

Has any body talked to cubcal 7 forDr Who adventures in time and space or Modiphius Entertainment for startrek adventures?

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonSteel View Post
    Has any body talked to cubcal 7 forDr Who adventures in time and space or Modiphius Entertainment for startrek adventures?
    Welcome to the FG forums.

Star Trek is being converted by Nerd Eye Games: https://www.facebook.com/NerdEyeGames/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonSteel View Post
    Two or three weeks ago I wrote to Cubicle7 to check if and when Warhammer FRP will be released for Fantasy Grounds. They informed me that they are currently focusing their capacities on other projects and directed me to Roll20 and Foundry VTT. Well, now I'm waiting for the restrictions in North Rhine-Westphalia to be eased so that I can play WFRP at the table with my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Garou View Post
    Two or three weeks ago I wrote to Cubicle7 to check if and when Warhammer FRP will be released for Fantasy Grounds. They informed me that they are currently focusing their capacities on other projects and directed me to Roll20 and Foundry VTT. Well, now I'm waiting for the restrictions in North Rhine-Westphalia to be eased so that I can play WFRP at the table with my friends.
    Think it has nothing to do with cubical... if you go to them and offer a working wfrpg solution they can just take their share, they will be happy... (at least for foundry i´m pretty sure it worked that way)

How do I go about contacting ddavison - his email is full?

Blog Entries
    Email is fine. Ddavison and add smiteworks dot com.

Doug,

I have been producing conversions for D&D 5e content for FGC and FGU that go on the DMsGuild with Rob Twohy and other parties have begun contacting me directly wanting to discuss having me convert their D&D 5e content so they can put it on the SmiteWorks marketplace.

How does one get on a short list like Zacchaeus to convert products for you? I figure those 3rd party groups can either come to you with mod files (that I converted) to sell or they come to you with the PDFs and we can convert them and update them as the new updates to FGC or FGU go live... What's the right way to do this and how do I get vetted to make sure I am producing mod files that meet your standards?

Thoughts?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shireling View Post
    Doug,

I have been producing conversions for D&D 5e content for FGC and FGU that go on the DMsGuild with Rob Twohy and other parties have begun contacting me directly wanting to discuss having me convert their D&D 5e content so they can put it on the SmiteWorks marketplace.

How does one get on a short list like Zacchaeus to convert products for you? I figure those 3rd party groups can either come to you with mod files (that I converted) to sell or they come to you with the PDFs and we can convert them and update them as the new updates to FGC or FGU go live... What's the right way to do this and how do I get vetted to make sure I am producing mod files that meet your standards?

Thoughts?
    Reach out to James Holloway. J Holloway at SmiteWorks dot com.

Thread Information