PF2E Playlist
Page 41 of 42 First ... 3139404142 Last
  1. #401

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,070
    Blog Entries
    7
    Modiphius has contracted their own development crew to handle the 2d20 material, so they're not using the 'normal' process through SmiteWorks that we're used to. Next on Modiphius' list is Star Trek Adventures, which is in progress (nearing completion) last I saw on their Facebook page.

  2. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by Theros View Post
    Then came out Alien RPG (which is good), but nothing to Mutant Year Zero, Forbidden Lands or even Coriolis. All those are widely played...and pretty similar. Can we expect those?
    Yes, hopefully more YZE-based games will follow, not in this order though.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

  3. #403
    HEY All!!
    I just reached out to Monte Cook Games about getting some Numenera content on FGU and got the following:
    Fantasy Grounds Conversion

    Hi Logan,

    Our products are currently offered on Roll20 only, but if there is great interest in our content also being provided on Fantasy Grounds it is certainly something we will consider making available.

    Warm regards,

    Jennifer

    Kind regards,
    MCG Customer Support Team


    SO bug them about getting this content!
    The beginning of any story is a happy accident; the end, a tragic fate.

  4. #404
    madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Durango, Colorado
    Posts
    1,249
    WHHHHAAAATTTT?
    Well I hope that works it's self out.....
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

    Have a question? Ask.

    Dropbox Link To Maps Folder




    Coming soon "Three Beers Gaming"


  5. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by Poe the Homunculus View Post
    HEY All!!
    I just reached out to Monte Cook Games about getting some Numenera content on FGU and got the following:
    Fantasy Grounds Conversion

    Hi Logan,

    Our products are currently offered on Roll20 only, but if there is great interest in our content also being provided on Fantasy Grounds it is certainly something we will consider making available.

    Warm regards,

    Jennifer

    Kind regards,
    MCG Customer Support Team


    SO bug them about getting this content!
    I converted Arcana of the Ancients (all the monsters primeval, the 3 adventures and all the cyphers, relics and iron flesh too) to FantasyGrounds and also tried to contact Monte Cook games, similar response although they never mentioned roll20. Hoping Smiteworks can have more luck than me.
    Ultimate Edition Fantasy Grounds - ONLY ON Linux
    Twitch Channel

  6. #406
    Let's contact them again - and get some Numenera/Cypher on FGC and FGU!
    https://support.montecookgames.com/c...ral-inquiries/

    I would LOVE to run Cypher on FGU
    The beginning of any story is a happy accident; the end, a tragic fate.

  7. #407
    Seems to be working, we just have to keep up the interest!
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...gistered_users

    Let's get them to partner with MCG.
    The beginning of any story is a happy accident; the end, a tragic fate.

  8. #408
    I would like to help with converting content for (V5)Vampire: The Masquerade. I know this one is complicated; Paradox Interactive owns the IP, Modiphius released some of the content, Onyx Path has released more content, and now Paradox/WOD released the Vampire: the Masquerade Companion.

    I have already converted the Companion into a Fantasy Grounds module that works in both Classic and Unity.

    I am currently adapting the upcoming Cults of the Blood Gods book into a module as well. I backed this one on kickstarter, so have early access.

    I would love to help out the community, and would be willing to convert anything, in whatever order was agreed upon/necessary.

  9. #409
    Quote Originally Posted by Fear Grounds View Post
    I would like to help with converting content for (V5)Vampire: The Masquerade. I know this one is complicated; Paradox Interactive owns the IP, Modiphius released some of the content, Onyx Path has released more content, and now Paradox/WOD released the Vampire: the Masquerade Companion.

    I have already converted the Companion into a Fantasy Grounds module that works in both Classic and Unity.

    I am currently adapting the upcoming Cults of the Blood Gods book into a module as well. I backed this one on kickstarter, so have early access.

    I would love to help out the community, and would be willing to convert anything, in whatever order was agreed upon/necessary.

    Hey, much interested here. Can we get a link maybe?

  10. #410
    damned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    22,861
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPunch View Post
    Hey, much interested here. Can we get a link maybe?
    welcome MrPunch
    sharing of copyright material is not permitted without ip holders consent

    MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. fharlang

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMsGuild

Log in

Log in