DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 44 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    I'm not opposed to releasing part of this under the OGL -- after all, our contract with Mongoose references the OGL and compliance with it. I am also okay with having multiple people chip in to provide a complete ruleset + library modules as well. My primary concern is that the final product is complete and up to or better than the standards set with past rulesets, that all developers contributing to the project receive the proper acknowledgement and compensation and that the Publisher receives full royalties for allowing us to produce work under our license.

I can divide out developer percentages however we need if there are several of you willing to take it back on and complete it.

If Valarian or Stuart doesn't want to take Lead, I'm willing to offer my services. Producing full blown rulesets is beyond me, however I can tweak existing ones. Modules aren't a problem at all.

I'm no longer liable to disappear for long lengths of time, in fact for the next 6 months I'm working away from home, so Sunday night to Thursday I have nothing to do but sit in front of my shiny new iMac!

Previously: MurghBpurn

I'm soooooo confused right now, there is already a Traveler Ruleset floating around out there. Unless you are looking for someone to do the Library Modules.

That's the Classic Traveller ruleset, what's needed is a Mongoose Traveller ruleset, they're slightly different. Foen/StuartW made the CT one as OGL, Valarian started the MT one as a commercial product. Doug still wants a MT ruleset along with the associated modules.

Creating a FG product or adventure would be more of a collaborative effort I would imagine. Where abouts would you find a partner? Is there anyone here that is working on new products right now?
    I am here to listen, not to teach, go look somewhere else.

I'm converting a small Savage Worlds line for commercial release and also The Laundry for my own use.

Quote Originally Posted by MurghBpurn
    I'm converting a small Savage Worlds line for commercial release and also The Laundry for my own use.
    So this small Savage Worlds line is a conversion of adventures made by others then. How goes that then?

Whats the Laundry?

Quote Originally Posted by jcdf
    So this small Savage Worlds line is a conversion of adventures made by others then. How goes that then?
    Yes, its a small setting book and some adventures, I'm about a third of the way through the setting book.

Quote Originally Posted by jcdf
    Whats the Laundry?
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=13024
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=12721

So you do conversions of paper adventures to fantasy grounds campaigns.

It is a good idea to convert the Laundry to the BRP because there is a severe shortage of good.... any adventures for BRP. The only one I can find is In Search of the Trollslayer And I purchased the ruleset.
    How much longer until completion?

Have you ever created an adventure of your own or do you just do conversions?

Yes I convert pdf adventures and settings. I have created my own adventures, however as the systems/settings I use don't have an OGL it's not easy (if at all possible) to publish them.

The Laundry isn't an adventure as such (althoughit includes three) it is a complete setting using a slightly modified BRP system.

Thread Information