Starfinder Playlist

Snap - SW Ruleset

I might be going insane (likely), but I seem to recall that FG tokens would snap to centers or intersections on the grid. I've created a number of tokens, and in the Savage Worlds ruleset they don't snap....is this no longer a feature, or am I doing something wrong. The tokens are 200 x 200 images, the grid is 50 pixels, and the tokens were resized to fit in a single square...I'd taken a break for FG using Klooge, and I think I've either forgotten something, or the new ruleset doesn't snap.

Quote Originally Posted by phloog
    I might be going insane (likely), but I seem to recall that FG tokens would snap to centers or intersections on the grid. I've created a number of tokens, and in the Savage Worlds ruleset they don't snap....is this no longer a feature, or am I doing something wrong. The tokens are 200 x 200 images, the grid is 50 pixels, and the tokens were resized to fit in a single square...I'd taken a break for FG using Klooge, and I think I've either forgotten something, or the new ruleset doesn't snap.
    Nope it did used to..

I've noticed that the 3.5 ruleset now has an snap to grid option I suspect that was added a long with Hex support, and therefore I suspect that it defaults to off and thus as this did not exist when the SW3 ruleset was released it no longer works.

I'll mention it to Thorne.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information