5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I did some ones for hex maps a while back, which you can get from my website:

www.spyke.me

Spyke
    Free GURPS tools for Fantasy Grounds at www.spyke.me.

Quote Originally Posted by BruntFCA
    I simply need to increase the size of each by 1.3. Whats the easiest way to do this? I tried paint, it now fits beautifully but I lose transparency.

I DL ed a free PNG edits (gimp), but it's so complex, I can't seem to get it to scale all! Just looking for a quick way to resize all layers of a PNG quickly really. Cheers.
    Try Paint.NET, it handles transparency and while not as powerful as GIMP I find it easier to use. https://www.getpaint.net/index.html

Just a FYI "sizing up" is usually a bad idea with any complex graphic - it works fine with simple graphics like the AOE tokens though.
    Last edited by Griogre; March 5th, 2010 at 09:40.

Hi,

I Dl'ed Paint.Net. It's really good, it works intuitively and I was able to do exactly what I wanted in seconds.

Look, I even put a transparent Fire texture on the token to "sex-up" Wizards AoEs!

EDIT: OK so I uploaded the non-xparent jpeg by accident...but trust me it works!
    Last edited by BruntFCA; March 17th, 2010 at 13:46.

One of my pet peeves about open source software is the user interface is usually designed by committee (and probably more than one committee over time) and that is usually very bad for the user interface. GIMP is, sadly, a good example of this problem.

Thread Information