STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Some small changes

a few changes i made to my game time experience

now to put it into an extension some how?

Chris
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Blog Entries
    Wow, that is nice! Excellent work! Please do make an extension, I'd love to spring this on my players.

~P

The extension would be just the icons/frames (in the right icons/frames folder) and the resource definitions (frame and icon tags). The resource definitions need to be in an extension.xml file, or otherwise included using the include tag.

I've attached an example, created by Arindor, for use with Labyrinth Lord.

Stuart

not sure what im doing wrong

here is what i have can someone take a look at it and tell me what im missing.

for some reason FG will not let me upload the zip. file size ok .but it wont work
    Thanks in advance

Chris

rapidshare link.
    Last edited by madman; September 23rd, 2009 at 06:16.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

You need to wrap the frame and icon definitions in an opening and closing base tag (see the example I posted).

Your extension is also very complete (good), so you might want to start with just a couple of changes, and get those to work, before adding the rest.

Stuart

Thank You

Thank You for the quick reply. added the tag DOH!!!!!
    Should of seen that. works great

Thanks again

Chris

Well not great radial stuff is still default so i guess i need to include the graphics radial.xml also.

back to work

Ooooooopppppppsssss

i Changed some of the d20_JPG icons color wise and i did not get the OK from Moon_Wizard

i will repost after it is oked by him to do so.

Chris

ok this might get ........

THIS MIGHT BE ADDICTING.
    check this one out.

working on doing one with all new frames.
    but i am still working on frame coding. its all greek to me.

Chris

Almost all of the graphics in the JPG rulesets were provided by SmiteWorks from their examples in the d20 ruleset. You can ask them directly for permission.

There are a few minor graphics that were added over time to the JPG rulesets (new tabs, encounter icon, new buttons, etc.). You are welcome to use any of the graphics that I added for direct use or modification to create themes.

Cheers,
    JPG

Some more changes

so here is an update on a WIP.

Chris

Thread Information