FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    bold camp dead bard is the server address for today..good luck to all

Nasty Beasty

Ill post the "Nasty" on the lair so if you are intrested you can check it out! Pray to the gods you get some back up.....it could be life threating...lol

Dan

New play times have been listed for next gaming session.

I will open todays game a hour or so early so if you have any touch ups you can do them.

Irikua’s Introduction to Part 6

All other players may read this to understand what has happened while you were away from Ashnan.

This is your re-introduction to part 6. I know you read this part on the web site so this is how I’m going to re-introduce you.

Overview
    After resting for approximately 3 days you realize the others went ahead to acquire a special tree known as the Balseam tree. This tree as you already know is a sturdy light wood perfect for building a new barge. The others have at least a half a days lead on you. Kira’san (The village seer) has had a vision! The others are in dire trouble and she foresees they will require your help.
    You quickly pack up your gear and carry light for food and water. You practically leave only hours after your friends trying to rush to their aid tracking them to the best of your ability. After a days travel north along the river shores you find what appears to be a worn path lined with old runic stones roughly 2ft tall. You can hear screaming in the distance! You run to the sounds down the over grown path for about 200 yards.
    When you arrive on scene it appears either your too late or at the very least in the nick of time!

The stage is set
    The path leads you to a small lake filled with marshy out crops. Any movement in here is ˝ movement rate. The mud is thick and dangerous. On a small island sits what appears to be a old wooden and stone hut. To the left of it you see your companions with weapons drawn.
    “Korin the damn FOOL! He has tied a rope around his waist and is standing face to face with a beast from the depths of a muddy hell. (Korin is at least 20feet off the shore) The others apparently waded across the marsh to the island and Niah is holding the other end of the rope.

Tatanka’s Introduction
    You and Tatanka know each other from around the village. Even though you really never talk to each other you do know his family. Some of his older brothers actually went out on the “Mammoth Hunt” with you several days ago. He has been looking forward to the time when he would be old enough to join in this great ceremony. This small task of retrieving the Balseam tree will be a true test of his ability for next years hunt!

This is where you enter………

Irikuas Re-Introduction

Irikua’s Introduction to Part 6
    All other players may read this to understand what has happened while you were away from Ashnan.

This is your re-introduction to part 6. I know you read this part on the web site so this is how I’m going to re-introduce you.

Overview
    After resting for approximately 3 days you realize the others went ahead to acquire a special tree known as the Balseam tree. This tree as you already know is a sturdy light wood perfect for building a new barge. The others have at least a half a days lead on you. Kira’san (The village seer) has had a vision! The others are in dire trouble and she foresees they will require your help.
    You quickly pack up your gear and carry light for food and water. You practically leave only hours after your friends trying to rush to their aid tracking them to the best of your ability. After a days travel north along the river shores you find what appears to be a worn path lined with old runic stones roughly 2ft tall. You can hear screaming in the distance! You run to the sounds down the over grown path for about 200 yards.
    When you arrive on scene it appears either your too late or at the very least in the nick of time!

The stage is set
    The path leads you to a small lake filled with marshy out crops. Any movement in here is ˝ movement rate. The mud is thick and dangerous. On a small island sits what appears to be a old wooden and stone hut. To the left of it you see your companions with weapons drawn.
    “Korin the damn FOOL! He has tied a rope around his waist and is standing face to face with a beast from the depths of a muddy hell. (Korin is at least 20feet off the shore) The others apparently waded across the marsh to the island and Niah is holding the other end of the rope.

Tatanka’s Introduction
    You and Tatanka know each other from around the village. Even though you really never talk to each other you do know his family. Some of his older brothers actually went out on the “Mammoth Hunt” with you several days ago. He has been looking forward to the time when he would be old enough to join in this great ceremony. This small task of retrieving the Balseam tree will be a true test of his ability for next years hunt!

This is where you enter………

Chapter 1 Completion

Morning all!
    We will be running the last parts of Chapter 1 today. The game will start @ 1pm then run for 4 hours with a small break in the middle. I will log on 1 hr early so we can do any touch ups.

Good Luck on todays events...you may need it!.
    Dan

New game time for Curse of the Wolf Queen

Our new game time will be at 7pm Nov, 8th 2009. The change is due to player attendance.

sorry about the inconvienence.

Dan

The Wolf Queen is Dead!

Well folks...it was a long hall..but you did it. The story and world should have come together for you as you completed Chapter 1. The Wolf Queen is now dead...but you got to wonder...what damage has she caused and what could be coming next? I would like to thank you guys for the opportunity to share this story with you and giving me a chance to hone my FG GMing skills. I will be publishing this whole mod in PDF so you can reflect on your past adventuring. I will also send you regular updates over the next couple of weeks for the next gaming session Chapter 2 "The Long Road to Repentance".

Take care and keep gaming....

Dan

Chapter 2 is up for review...I will be continueing up the game after the holidays if you all are still interested.

Dan

Thread Information