Starfinder Playlist

2 looking for 4e game

Long time Rpg'ers looking to get into a dnd game. I have some experience with fg and dnd 4e but friend is a newb to both. However we are both hardcore role players and eager so let us know.

What time zone evan you play in I run a game Thursday evenings 7 pm UK time GMT+0

Rob

Oops forgot....We are in -5:00 GMT Eastern Time and looking for a weekend game preferable but will consider any offer for a game if we are able to play.

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu777
    What time zone evan you play in I run a game Thursday evenings 7 pm UK time GMT+0

Rob
    I'm GMT+1 from Poland, so far no luck finding a 4e game in my time zone vinicity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracenfels
    Oops forgot....We are in -5:00 GMT Eastern Time and looking for a weekend game preferable but will consider any offer for a game if we are able to play.

Yeah I'm looking to get into a sunday 4e game too. EST myself

Our group has a every other Sunday afternoon game going, we currently have four players and I think we have room for two more. To find out more about our game, you can look over our wiki page at:

https://www.obsidianportal.com/campa...es-in-the-dark

The DM is Morfedel here, and can be reached at [email protected]

Our next session is this coming weekend if yo are interested.

Re's, Mike

1300 Eastern is our start time, and we play for about three hours.

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu777

Rob
    Hi, me and two friends were in a 4E group that sort of fell apart as the DM started a new job, making our sessions impossible. We would like to find a new 4E group to join, if you are interested in taking on 3 more players?

We are all in the UK, and our previous group played at about 7:00pm GMT on Thursdays, so this would be perfect for us .

Could you let me know either way please?

id love to get into a 4e game as well my play times are Mon-Friday 9:30pm east coast Sunday - 7:00 pm East Coast

Thread Information