STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Yay its out, thanks guys

<-- scurrys off to buy shiny new RM mod

Ohhh my!!!!

I picked up this ruleset the first day I noticed it available. I have been tinkering with what it can do and tip my hat to the programmers.

I have about 1 and a 1/2 years before I complete my BS in Computer Information Systems. I had hoped to join DA to help with any new rulesets. But now, after seeing this, I am not worthy!!

Thanks guys! This is a marvelous addition to the Fantasy Grounds system.

Brad
    Last edited by Culdraug; September 4th, 2009 at 22:36.

Blog Entries
    It's been over 15 years since I last ran Rolemaster 2nd edition. As far as I knew, ICE had gone bankrupt. Come to find out they released a Classic edition which is pretty much 2nd edition. I remember Rolemaster campaigns being the golden years of our gaming group. We had so much fun. But I also remember spending half the gaming session looking up charts, flipping through books and combat rounds that took 1 hour each.

When I saw a Rolemaster ruleset was available I purchased it immediately. I was eager to see what the DA dev team had done with it. I must say I am very impressed with what they've done.

If only I had had access to that tool 20 years ago! I havent had the chance to test with it with players yet but I can see how it would speed up combat, MM and SM resolution tremendously.

I once told my players that never again would I run Rolemaster. But, after fooling around with the ruleset for a few hours by myself, I would gladly run or play in a Rolemaster campaign now that this ruleset exist.

Again, thanks so much to the guys who obviously worked very hard to put this product out.

Side note:
    I created a thread in The Guild House to form a Rolemaster group. If any of you would like to join the group please check out the thread and post.

Looking to update from 1.2

I bought 1.1 and updated to 1.2 but I needed a special link because my purchase does not display in the Order History link. Could you please do so again.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilFischer
    I bought 1.1 and updated to 1.2 but I needed a special link because my purchase does not display in the Order History link. Could you please do so again.
    You're better emailing Fantasy Grounds support to get this rectified. See the "I've lost my license key" FAQ entry for details:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...#faq_license_4
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    You're better emailing Fantasy Grounds support to get this rectified. See the "I've lost my license key" FAQ entry for details:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...#faq_license_4
    Thanks! appreciated.

Thread Information