Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

FGII AD&D Finally Available

Sorry for the double post, but you can not edit posts that have existed for any length of time. version one of the AD&D ruleset is available on GamingArmy... and better yet it is free. You can find it HERE

Added to the FG Wiki (https://oberoten.dyndns.org/fgwiki/index.php/AD%26D) preserving the forum context in which it was posted, rather than a direct link to the ruleset itself.

Thank you, but you could have downloaded the file and hosted it directly if you wanted...

What shocks me, is that it has been downloaded 28 times so far, and I have yet to get a single thank you. :-)

Thank you! I downloaded the file to check the link was working, but I know the effort that goes into a ruleset and you have my gratitude for converting AD&D, together with another poster (whose name elludes me) who worked on the earlier version.

The other poster would be 'leozelig' and much of the work in this version should be credited to him. We got a rough copy of the work he had done, and have cleaned up the code (a little, he actually did a very good job).

The version that is out now is a rushed version to get it out there for the people who have been patiently waiting for eons for the product. We do plan on adding some more features, better graphics, and cleaner code in the end.. but figured "Hey, functional is functional".

Good Job. I am thinking that if I ever *DO* run any form of Dungeons and Dragons this will be the ruleset I will most likely use.

*grins* I just happend to LIKE the quirkiness of old 2nd ed.

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Thank you Erwunscht! Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you!
    I will download it and try it out tonight immediately

*bounce*

Making rulesets is time consuming. I don't play AD&D anymore, but I downloaded to check it out. Thanks for you effort unerwünscht

LOL.. I don't play AD&D anymore either, that's why I was hoping for some open playtesting before releasing the rule set :-) But I couldn't find anyone to test for me.... So now I am waiting for the bug reports, and working on the cleaner graphics while I wait.

As I am sure most of you have noticed, the icons were cropped and thrown together in a matter of minutes, and the background tiles, but not quite correctly. Not to mention that the D&D logo is not quite the correct one. I am also looking into the legal factors of how much can be automated.

Unerwunscht, is there anywhere I can submit bug reports/remarks? Can i mail them to you in a PM? Nothing shocking so far

Thread Information