5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: My Tokens

Thanks guys, I'm very flattered, especially by you, Devin.

Here's an Aboleth I made for this week. I took a bit more artistic liberty with this one, as I don't think that a segmented body goes well with the slime coating. So, I just made it extra eel-y with a bit o' shark thrown in for some menace.

Oh, and if anyone wants the .psd's of any of my stuff, let me know. Apart from the sheep, I think I've got everything stored that way for backup.
    Last edited by blake67; February 6th, 2010 at 00:01.

These are way cool. Please keep it up.

Nice work mate!

Now I just need to hit the various stores and finally get some top down tokens instead of portrait ones!
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Besides these and Devin's, are there any other good sources of top-down tokens? I too prefer their aesthetics.

Just an examples, becouse i need advice. What is a better scale? 100x100? 150x150? or something else? Is better to make some outlines around body (or glow) ,so then is better visible on dark terrain? In fact,any advice is welcome

I use 72 x 72 as my tile scale. I said that earlier in the thread, actually.

Here's an Ettin.

I apologize for the fuzziness and stuff. These are meant to be scaled down, and so I go for a more simple look to keep the detail clutter to a minimum. I scaled this one down to 200 x 200 and then cropped it to 193 x 200.

Also, this is my first time painting in Photoshop... and with a mouse... and with my right hand (I'm left-handed).

Enjoy, ladies and gents
    Last edited by blake67; February 25th, 2010 at 05:26.

Here's a quick Frost Salamander. Like the last few, this one is meant to be resized by a factor of 4 to fit a 72x72 gridsize.

Recolor of Devinnight's wolf to make a winter wolf:

Would you be willing to let me host these as well on the Wiki?

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Thread Information