Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Thread: My Tokens

My Tokens

Hi everyone, first post, long time lurker.

I just started a D&D 3.5 campaign using FG2, and these forums (and the software), have been invaluable. Thanks to everyone, especially the collective community here.

I use Devin Nights' tokens (purchased, thanks Devin), because I prefer the overhead view and the artistic style.

I was unable to locate a token for the Darkmantle, so I made this one today.

I hope someone gets something out of this. If so, I'll post any other tokens I happen to make. I'll also post chop-shop customizations of some of Devin's tokens, if that's within my rights. I'm pretty lazy about making stuff from scratch if I can avoid it.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by blake67
    I hope someone gets something out of this. If so, I'll post any other tokens I happen to make.
    That's good work. Please go ahead!
    "We adore chaos because we love to produce order."
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."
    J. M. Caparula / Scott Haring

"It emerges that physics is basic but inessential; that is the crucial fact."
    Wolfgang Smith

This is a Grimlock that I made by modding Devin Night's Stone Troll, and a mod of his Gelatinous Cube to make it aligned to a square grid (and also a bit more of a top-down view).

His works are now free to the public, so I assume its cool for me to post these.

Thanks again, Devin.

As long as the mods are free no problem here.

Cool

I'm always interested in quality top-down tokens. These look good, too.

If you can do them and that's no problem, I would like to see a downloadable compilation (with the due credit), even if they are variations of the original Devinnight works.
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."

Wolfgang Smith

Oh yes, top-down is my preference and the selection is, unfortunately, sparse. I hope you will continue. devin's work is a great model, too.

Here's a wolverine (repaint of devinnight's badger) and a sheep (original). Apologies for the sheep's small size, I play with 72x72 token size, and I can't find the original larger file.

I've found that 72x72 scales very well, as you can zoom out 2x, 3x, 4x, 6x, or 8x and still get a smooth look.

I also made a flock of these sheep by copy/pasting the original with minute size and orientation changes. It's amusing to have low-level PCs roll a Reflex Save (DC 10) or be knocked prone and lose their movement phase of their turn when the flock is startled by a pack of wolves

Oh, and here's a Fireball/Flaming Sphere also.

Here's an Allip. I tried to capture the tortured madness look thing.

Cool. I'll be looking for more of these ;^)
    M.C. Escher

Wolfgang Smith

Thread Information