5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Monster manual II

Does anyone know how to get any of the other monster manuals either by paying for them or for free? I use the D20_JPG ruleset and it comes with the 1st MM, but I'd like to have the others. I have the actual books but it's so much nicer to have the digital versions within FG. Thanks.

Well, first you don't want the MMII is a 3.0 book, and all the information that is available in FG modules is from 3.5 at this point. But beyond that, due to license restrictions, no one is aloud to distribute the information in the other books.

Though at this point, I am highly interested as well.
    The first question I have at this point is "Has anyone made said modules" (willing to share or not)?

Curse WotC's soul that they no longer sell their PDFs! Had I ever thought about going to 4.0, this decision on their part forever quenched that idea.
    [gripe complete]
    There may be a way to achieve this. There are RPGXplorer datasets available for many of the 3rd edition books (including the Monster books), and they are password-protected based upon a certain word from the text (so you have to own the hard copies). It may be possible to write an xslt file to convert the RPGXplorer files into FG2 library modules. I'm looking into this.

Thread Information