DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

OK. That makes it eight possible players... Eight is a bit much, but one shouldn't complain, it's not that easy to form a scratch new group. In CoC you often need many PCs, mainly because you need many experts and also because PCs, well .. die .... Also with many players you can survive temporary (or permanent) dropouts.

In order to make it easier for me to organize this could you folks please drop me a PM with your mailadreses so that I can post connection details etc. Thanks.

Btw, what scenarios or campaigns have you played (if any)? It would be good to know which published scenarios I can and cannot use.

I have done some home brew stuff and the delta green adventure "Poker Night" that was published in polyhedron magazine. But that was just some d20CoC stuff. I also would never let player knowledge creep into a game either.
    "Religeon is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich." --Napoleon Bonaparte

After a brief try-out session yesterday with a friend of mine all connection issues have been sorted out.

The VOIP software that we will be using is TeamSpeak. Download the client at https://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

I think we are ready for our first session. Mondays and Wendsdays seems to be the best choices. So lets schedule a session for 21:00 GMT+1 on August 24. I'll PM and mail this message as well.

Since we have a lot of players I'd like to try my hands on the "Masks of Nyarlathotep" campaign. Having a large group is quite convenient when you are on a expedition...
    Last edited by peterb; August 21st, 2009 at 08:36.

Two short remarks. I PM:ed one of them and just restate it here so that no one misses it. You don't need to buy the CoC ruleset! You will download what you need from my server. You do need a headset with a microphone (unless your PC comes with a really good built-in mic.).

Quote Originally Posted by lazareth1
    Any room for one more?
    Given that there are eight possible players I have to say no at this point. There might be drop-outs of course, so I'll keep your name on file (if that's OK by you).

Yeah i'm happy to be on the list

I've mostly played homebrewed adventures, but i have played in The Haunting, Dead mans stomp, The Edge of Darkness, and the First two parts of the Shadows of Yog-Sothoth campaign (which ended in a complete massacre hence the stop after part 2) oh and Machine Traktor station something-something Anything else has been homebrew as far as i know.

Well, last night we had a character creation session. Somewhat disapointing only two players showed up... They created two character each.

The first game session is scheduled for september 2 at 21:00 GMT +1. Those of you that still want to join - PM me and I'll fire up the server. NB! you have to do this ASAP, since I'll be out of town from august 27 to september 1, and I don't want to have to create characters 9/2.

Having tried the sound system I realise that we cannot be more than six players. So there will be a cap at six players.

/Peter

Thread Information