DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Call of Cthulhu - GMT +1

The setting will be the classic roaring twenties era. I have two different campaigns in mind "Masks of Nyarlathotep" or adventures in Lovecraft County (Arkham etc.). Exactly what we play will depend a bit on player preferences.

I have been playing RPGs since the early eighties, I have mostly played (as a GM) RQ and Harnmaster but also (as both a player and as a GM) Traveller. This will be my first stab at running a game using FG so some things might not run so smooth in the beginning but I probably learn fast... I'm not a native english speaker but I do speak quite good english so the language that we will be using will either be Swedish or English. I do however hear rather bad. Earphones will help lot and will probably remove most problems, but (to be honest) I have great problems understanding odd dialects...

I live in Sweden so the timezone is GMT +1. Shorter sessions on workdays, (evenings from 21:00 to about midnight) and weekend evenings will fit my shedule best. I hope to be able to run weekly games or at least 3 games a month. I will be using a ventrilio server so we won't be using the chat function that much.

I have two prospective players (old friends of mine) but I'm not 100% certain they'll join and I recon we will need to be at least four players and I rather not have more than six players (at one and the same time). Given the nature of CoC, and also because it's, frankly, very usefull, each player will have two, in some cases maybe three, characters.

If you are interested in joining the game, send me a PM or add a note in this thread.

I am so darn tempted but I work on a strange four-week rolling schedule. Then again due to the nature of CoC games they DO tend to be over quickly...

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

I'd be very interested to join, I'm from Sweden so no strange dialect there and GMt+1 is no problem either, I am however very new to FG, and i might have some troubles with playing on weekends until mid september (i'm working nights on weekends until then).

Looking forward to hear from you.

Well, exluding Obe, that makes it three players. What days suits you best?

Weekends work best for me.

I'd love to join your game, let me know if you still have room available.

Mondays -> Wednesdays are completely free.
    Thurdays -> Saturdays are completely full work wise even on evenings
    Sundays should be fine though, if we start after 19:00

After September 16th Saturdays after 19:00 should open up and Sunday -> Wednesday should be completely free

Things are moving along... We now have five possible players with another two that might join - I just need to get hold of them (and this is still exl. Obe). Now we need to agree on a primary gameday and secondary (backup) gameday. Sadly for Erexis weekdays seems to be the best choice and mondays seems best with wednesdays as a secondary option.

I also need to remind people that we will be using a VOIP software, so you need to have earphones and a mic. This also means that we will need a configuration session to sort out connection problems, callibrating mics, sorting out sound problems and perhaps take a short tour of FG. My old gaming pals have never used FG before so this last point is neccessary.

I won't have time for such a session until midweek next week so we have a few days to sort out what day(s) the weekly gaming sessions will take place. Stay tuned!

/Peter

weekdays will work, give me a message about a couple days in advance and ill let you know if im still down.

sounds good, and since i'm also quite new at FG a small tour of it would be good.

If you guys need another player I'm in for sure. I'm a long time gamer with no experiance with FG but i learn quick. I have played CoC D20, and love it.
    Any day after 9:00 pm is good for me.

Thread Information